E L E V E N

Today I have extra classes. I'm pretty scared and cautious after that hickey incident. I often feel like someone is following me. It's really weird.

My classes are gonna end at 7pm and I am scared af to go home alone.

I texted Jin and told him about my classes and that I am scared. He said that it'll be ok.

Time skippp(~‾▿‾)~

Finally,my classes are over. I am walking down the road right now. It's dark af. While walking,I got a call from Jin. He said he'll be on call with me till I reached home.

I was walking on my normal path until I saw that there was some construction work going on and there was no way I could go there.

I didn't know any other way to reach the apartment so I asked them and they said they'll send a police officer to assist me.

I told Jin that I'll be fine because the police is with me and he agreed.

Right now,I am sitting on a bench on the side and waiting for the officer to come.

J I N P O V

I was talking with honey cheeks until she told me that the police officer is gonna assist her.

Finally she will reach home safely. I am so worried. She doesn't know much about that area.

I texted her to call me as soon as she reaches.

She responded by saying ok.

My work here is so hectic. The conference....presentations..... projects....it's all really stressful. I just wish it is over soon so that I can go back.

I miss her sweet cheeks and warm hugs......WAIT-no Jin,hold your horses. Don't go to that night. But damn that night was sooo good. I should seriously stop-

Y / n P O V
It was really dark and the street lights weren't working. I am scared to the core. I just wish that the officer comes soon....

I was playing with my phone until a shadow came infront of me.

"Miss y/n?" The officer said. "Uh-yeah" I said. "I am officer Kang. Do you need done guidance?"he asked in a helpful tone. "Yeah...I was wondering where xxx is." I asked fiddling with my fingers."

"Sure,I'll drop you to your destination." His voice seemed familiar. But I don't remember.... The street was dark so I couldn't see his face.

We were walking down a dream alley when Mr. Kang suddenly stopped. I want paying attention so I collided with him.

"Do you know how much I want you, y/n?" He said in a voice which is a few octaves deeper than his usual voice.

"Uh-what?"I asked confused. There was one orange street light that lit the place where we stopped. He turned around and I felt my heart drop...

(Imagine a dark alley with a single light bulb)"M-M-M-r

"M-M-M-r. Park?"I badly stuttered. "Oh! So my princess does remember me. That's good." He asked with a smile while approaching me.

"P-please stay away Mr. Park"I pleaded. He just came near and near until I was pinned to the wall with his arms around me. It felt sick.

"Hmmmmm,just as I imagined"he hummed in satisfaction.

"Please Mr. Park,let me go,please" I pleaded as my eyes were full of tears.

"Shhhhhhhhh" he shushed me and licked away my tears. I wanna get away from him....I don't feel safe here. I need to do something.

I found the perfect opportunity and kicked him in the balls. He fell down while cupping his important stuff. I took the chance and tried to run,but he held my ankle and made me fall.

Then he hovered over me and remember that all this is happening in an isolated alley. He whispered in my ear "you have been a bad kitty" and licked my earlobe. I felt something sharp on my neck and at that moment I knew.....(I f*cked up)I was kidnapped.

~end of chapter 11~
Sorry for this shitty chapter. Finally after 11 chapters,I can stop being jealous of y/n and Jin ಥ‿ಥ

I wrote this bad because I suddenly got the idea to complete a short sad story that was in my drafts since forever. And I got a little carried away so you could say that I completed a book with 9 chapter in less than a day. And my fingers are hurting so much cuz each chapter had like 800-1000 words and now I wrote this so.....rip to my fingers.
don't forget it vote and comment 😁