F O U R

"Yah! Jin,open this door! Why did you lock me in here?!" I shouted at the boy who was in the opposite side of the door.

"What else do you expect me to do huh? Watch my cousins flirting with my girlfriend?"he askes back with a playfully jealous tone.

"We were just joking,open up now jinnie."I tried to persuade him. "NO" he firmly said.

"Ok then....no cuddles for you."I said slowly as I knew that this trick would work. "Wait,what!? That's not fair. Not possible"he said whining like a baby.

"Well, you know I can do it right."I told him. He sighed. "Fineee" he said and unlocked me. I can face to face with his sad expression.

"Aww,is my poor jinnie jealous?" I asked with a playful tone. He just said 'humph' and went away. I went near him and climbed up his broad shoulders.

Now, my legs were secured on his waist and my hands were on his neck. "I'm sorryyyy"I kept whining but he ignored me and kept walking with me clinging in to him like a koala.

"I don't wanna talk to you, go back to Taehyung"he said in a jealous tone. "Jinnie you know I would never leave you right? Why are you being insecure? I should be the one to be insecure."I explained to him.

"I know I'm very handsome but still I get sad"he said feeling a little better. I chuckled at his confidence and pulled him into a kiss. He gladly returned it.

"Ahem ahem" we heard a fake cough coming from behind me. We looked back and saw Taehyung and Namjoon awkwardly looking at us. We were currently in an awkward silence and then Tae broke it.

"Go get a room you both,we are going to meet an old friend" he said. "Well,if you are telling us to continue in a room...then come a little bit late..."he said with a mischievous smirk.

I turned into a tomato and hit his arm. He just laughed at my reaction. "It's not funny" I hissed. He laughed harder.

I just stomped out of there with Jin following me like a lost duckling looking for his mom.

M E A N W H I L E
J I M I N   P O V
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kang Y/n
18 y/o
Student at Seoul national high school
Family:just mother. Father cheated on her and is regretting now.

Boyfriend: Kim Seokjin.
Loves him dearly. Can do anything for him.

Same goes to Jin.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hmm"Jimin humms in satisfaction. He had her important information. What else could he need...he had money,looks, everything that he thinks girls like,so why would you reject him....right?

Y / N   P O V

It's always fun to tease Jin so I kept walking towards the room. I was about to lock myself when Jin grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards himself.

"Hey! Let me go-"he didn't let me complete and kissed me. Me being me,I forgot my intention and enjoyed the moment.

We pulled away after a while and ended up cuddling the whole night.

J I M I N  P O V

I watched them as they acted all lovey dovey. All I wanted at this moment was to kill this Seokjin and take my baby in my arms. Just then,an idea struck my head.

I called my friend, Jackson (you thought he wouldn't be included? Huh, sUrE 😏)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Phone conversation:

Jimin: Jackson

Jackson:yeah bro, what's
Up?

Jimin: Listen carefully,
I want you to organise a
Party at my company. Everyone
Has to come with their partners.
And make a special mention about
The partners one.

Jackson:ok,but did you get interested in someone?*playful tone*

Jimin:just do as I say.
No more questions.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I smirked at my plan and then glared at the couple,soon to be ex-couple.

~End of chapter 4~
Thank you for reading 😉 don't forget to vote and comment 😁
Stay safe~~~
P.S:I wrote half of this chapter at midnight so it'll probably not make much sense or would have many mistakes 😅