T H R E E

Y / N  P O V

I woke up feeling something heavy on my waist. I saw that Jin had his arm over me. I was very happy to see him. I started to caress his cheek gently. He is looking like a literal baby.

I pinched his cheek and continued to stare at him and caress his cheek. Suddenly he spoke up "I know I'm handsome, you don't need to make it so obvious". I quickly pulled back my hand and laughed at him and he also joined me.

Later,we ate breakfast and talked about our days. He was talking about how his boss,Mr. Park gave him extra work and how he would sometimes feel like someone's glaring at him.

After eating dinner,we went to the bedroom and cuddle while eating ice cream and watching notebook.

"Hey y/n,is it ok if I invite my cousins over tomorrow?" Jin asks." Why are you asking jinnie? Of course" I said and smiled at him.

N E X T  D A Y

Today was a sports event for junior classes so I didn't have to go. I was sleeping in jin's arms when I heard some noises.

"Who's she?" "she's cute tho" "you think she's his girlfriend?" "why didn't he tell us?" I heard these questions and quickly looked at those men. There were two handsome men with some bags in their hands.

"W-who are you sir?" I asked, still surprised. "I think we should be the one asking that question. Who are you and what are you doing here?" They asked suspiciously. The realization suddenly hit me and I connected the dots. They were Jin's cousins!

"Oh! Sorry. I'm Kang Y/n, Jin's girlfriend. Nice to meet you" I said and bowed my head a little as I was still in bed.

"Oh so you are jin's girlfriend, I see."says the one who was tall. "And you are...?"I asked in a confused tone. "Oh yeah. I'm Kim Namjoon and this is my younger brother Kim Taehyung." He introduced himself and the other man who still looked jungshook.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Namjoon and Mr. Taehyung."I said and politely smiled.

"Same here, and please call us Namjoon and Taehyung" he said and showed his dimples. O M G how can their family be full of so good looking people.

I heard a felt Jin moving a bit and decided to wake him up.

"Jin.... jinnie......wake up your cousins are here....wake upppp....come on" I said and he eventually woke up.

"Ummmm....where did my pizza go?" He said in a sleepy voice since he was half asleep." Where are you pizza? Where are you sprite?" He started singing in his dream.

"Ughhh"I groaned in frustration "I'm sorry" I apologized to his cousins and they responded with a small "it's ok".

They left the room to give us some privacy. The moment they closed the door, I pounced on Jin and started shaking him violently. "W-what happened? Earthquake? Tsunami?" he asked as soon as he woke up. After saying names of almost all natural phenomenon, he gasped loudly and said "did the burger king from my dream invade the real world?! I knew I shouldn't have taken his fries! I-"he was cut short by my hand.

"Stoppp. Nothing happened for god's sake stop. I was just trying to wake you up, your cousins are here." I said and removed my hand from his mouth.

"Oh" he simply replied. After he freshened up, he came downstairs where his cousins were sitting. I was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hyung!"I heard Taehyung shouting.

"Hey alien" I heard Jin respond. I chuckled at their cuteness.

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend! And that too such a cute one" Taehyung complained.

"Yah! Who said you could say such stuff about my girlfriend. Do I have to teach you manners? I was about to introduce her to you but I think I'll just keep her in a room now." Jin said without breathing.

After he was done scolding the poor boy, I burst out laughing. Thankfully they didn't hear it.

As I was done with their omelets, I went to the living room and put it on the coffee table.

"Thank you y/nnie~~" Taehyung said in aegyo while watching his hyung burning with anger from the corner of his eyes.

 "You are welcome" I said with a smile as I also liked to see Jin jealous.

"Well, I warned you" Jin said and marched towards me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders.

He took me upstairs to our room and locked me there.

~end of chapter 3~
Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment 😁
Stay safeee~~>