F O U R T E E N

"she looks really good""can I have her for one night?""if Kookie can have him for one night,why can't I-""shut up both of you. No one's getting her. She's only mine.""you are so selfish jiminie~~"

I heard such whispers. I couldn't see anything because there was some blindfold like thingy tied. I recognised one of the whispers as Mr. Park's. And in not in the basement anymore. The base of this thing is moving, which is making me think that it's a car. My hands and feet are still tied.

I'm really scared for the future. What will happen when Jin comes? Will shorty hurt him? I will do anything, but he shouldn't hurt him.... He didn't do anything. He hasn't even hurt a fly till now.

I am acting as if I'm still sleeping. Suddenly, something out someone pulls me up and I'm placed into a lap. They held me thought by my waist. The position in which I was sleeping only allowed my head to fall back so my neck is exposed.

I felt someone's breath on my neck saying"I know you are awake princess...."I started sweating. My breath got shallow while the people who were there were just laughing.

I felt someone's hand at the back of my head and they took off the blindfold.

I was blinded by the lights for a second. When I regained my vision, I saw shorty's face exceptionally closer to me. I gasped and turned my head. There I saw 2 more handsome men.

One of them looked like a bunny and had doe eyes. While the other one (idk how to describe Jackson cuz I don't Stan their group 😛)

They were also staring at me with lusty eyes. I felt so weak and powerless. I just wanted to kick this shorty in the gut and run from there. But, unfortunately I couldn't do it. I was still observing the surroundings when I felt a pair of lips on my neck. I jerked in the shorty's lap and ended up on the floor. My butt is hurting real bad. I saw everyone enjoying the scene and suddenly, he picked me up again.

I don't know where I got my voice back, but I asked him "W-where are you taking me?" I was barely audible,yet he heard me. "We are going to Busan, babygirl." He said caressing my face. I felt sick. I didn't want him to touch me. I wanna go back to Jin.

"N-no, please don't do this. I will never face you again, just let me go. Please. You won't ever see me again-"he cut my off by putting his index finger Infront of my lips.

"Shhhh, don't talk about leaving. You are not leaving. Ever. Mark my words." He said and forced me to put my head on his shoulder and sleep.

J I N  P O V

I tried to text y/n yesterday but she responded really strangely.....

Jinnie

Hey Y/nnie!

I miss you :(

Y/n

Jin, you're so clingy

Jinnie

what?

Y/n

I said what I said. You are extremely clingy and annoying.

Jin

Umm... are you okay?

Y/n

Yes. I'm perfectly fine. That's why I have decided to leave you. I found someone better.

Jin

Woah woah calm down okay? We will talk about it later.

Y/n

I don't wanna talk to you! Ever!

*This user has blocked you.*

I don't know what to say anymore.... I know either she was joking or someone else did it. I don't believe her talking to me like this. I tried to call be but she blocked me everywhere.

I'm really worried and scared for her.....

~end of chapter 14~
Umm.. sorry for the short chapter. I am having stomach ache so it's quite difficult for think, but I'll probably update tomorrow.
And yeah, I uploaded my sad story and it's completed so....check it out😊