N I N E

"I'm home~~" said the tired figure of Jin. This routine has been going on for the past few weeks. I feel so bad that I always cry when I am alone. It hurts to see him so tired. I just wish that Mr. Park gets back in his senses.

"Hey jinnie!" I quickly ran to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back with his tired tensed up muscles. We quickly ate dinner and Jin went to the room.

I washed the dishes and went to the room too. I saw him doing some work while his eyes were drooping. I went behind him and massaged him. But the strange thing is that he moans whenever someone massages him,so it's difficult for me to not laugh

"Waahhh~~y/n-ah, you're the best." He said moaning. I finally gave up and started laughing my ass off.

"Hey Stob it!"he told me while I was rolling on the floor, clutching my stomach. He suddenly pulled me and I ended up on his lap,still laughing.

Finally I realised that he was staring at me. In a serious gaze.....I got scared and quickly apologised. He was still staring intently at me. I got uncomfortable and his my face in his crook.

Suddenly,he started laughing. I was so confused. "Y-you should've seen y-your faceu" he said with great difficulty while laughing. I just huffed and went to my side of the bed.

He rolled over to me and said "I'm sorry pumpkin pie."

I just kept my eyes closed.

"Pleaseee~~"he said whining. I didn't give any response and continued to ignore him.

"Fine,if you don't wanna talk,then I won't tell you that I'm going on a business trip after five days...." He said in a 'now let's see if you can ignore' tone.

"WHAT! WHEN? WHY? WHERE?" I quickly bombarded him with my questions.

"Relax relax~~"he said and explained what happened.

Apparently,Mr. Park had assigned Jin to attend all the conferences as he just got promoted. He is going to Gangam for 2 weeks.

I didn't know but I had an uneasy feeling about this.

His flight is on Friday,which is 5 days from now. I wanted to spend most of my time here with him now.

~Time skip to Thursday~

Tomorrow is Jin's flight. I'm not having a good feeling about this. Today, he has taken a half day's leave so that he could spend the day with me.

I was soooo excited. I just waited for him to come.

The clock struck 7. Jin was about to reach any minute now. I had decorated the whole apartment. There was a blanket fort on the sofa as we both love it, and I kept some ice cream and snacks.

It was 7:02 pm now. The doorbell rang and I flashed to the door. I opened it to see him holding a bouquet. It was full of roses. I was shocked.

I pulled him in a hug and he gladly returned.

Soon,we settled down. I was in his lap and we were in the fort. The movie was "a star is born".

Halfway through the movie,I shift a little on his lap. I felt him tense up.

"Are you ok?" I asked him. His face was red and his body was radiating heat.

"I-umm-yeah,I'm fine" he said forcing a smile. "You sure? You don't look ok.."

He just smiled and turned his attention to the movie. My lower body was numb because of sitting there for so long,so I moved again.

"Fu*k..." He said again. I asked him and he responded "i-um,I got a little problem....umm....little RJ is awake" he said in embarrassment and covering his 'important part'.

I understood his problem and quickly jumped off his lap

"I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY"I repeatedly mumbled while he just kept his hands at the important stuff.

"I-im gonna fix this problem"he said lightly while standing up.

"Wait" I held his forearm.

"I think I'm ready for 'it'"......

~end of chapter 9~
Well,I'm gonna leave the rest of the night to your imagination cuz I don't wanna lose anymore of my innocence ಥ_
Stay safe stay gold 🙂