T H I R T E E N

He was kissing me with those filthy but surprisingly plump and soft lips (can't disrespect dem lips)

I was shocked. When I finally understood the situation,I started thrashing my hands and feet,but they were binded so it wasn't making much of a difference.

I shook my head in attempt to break the kiss but it all went in vain.

After I completely lost my breath,he pulled away. I started violently coughing. I took long breath to stabilise my breathing,but my tears weren't helping at all.

He is a monster! How can he do this?!
He just gave me his usual smirk.

Then he left me breathless on the floor and went outside. I started crying.

5 minutes later,he came again but with a piece of paper this time.

"So here are the rules,baby. If you obey,Jin will survive. If you disobey....Jin will die and you will get a punishment." I just glared at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Rules for obedience;
1) The subject should not leave a place without master's permission.
2) The subject has to do everything that the master says. No matter how difficult or inappropriate.
3) If the subject wants to buy something,they have to tell the master to get it.
4) The subject cannot say no to any of master's request.
5) If the subject is feeling unwell,they should inform the master immediately.

Disobedience of any kind will not be tolerated and the subject will be punished.

By signing this contract,the subject is fully handing themselves to their master.

-------------------------
Sign of master

--------------------------
Sign of subject

-----------------------------------------------------------

What kind of contract is this? He is basically asking me to sell myself to him.

"I won't sign."I said firmly. He sighed and got his phone from his pocket. He showed me the live recording of Jin....is he-IS HE STALKING HIM TOO?!

"Why are you doing this......"I asked for the thousandth time, tearing up.

"Because I own you......"

"No...I'm not a thing.....and I'm especially not your thing." I empathized on the word 'your'. His face was fuming with anger.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me towards him. "YOU ARE MINE. WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. IT'S NOT UP TO YOU." He yelled and pushed me back harshly. My back hit the pole I was tied with and I started groaning with pain.

"I-I'm sorry baby." He said pinching the bridge of his nose. I just wanted to yell "DON'T CALL ME BABY" but I care for my life.

He sighed and stood up. "I'll be back to feed you again...bye"he said with a smile. He leaned in and pecked me again.

Damn this bipolar beach

J I N P O V
I didn't get any calls from y/n today. I wonder what she must be doing.

I tried calling her bit it was unreachable. What happened to her? She was behaving strange and now her phone is out of reach.....something is fishy.

I tried to get my mind into work but nothing was happening..

I am genuinely scared. What if something happened?

J I M I N P O V
ARGHHH. Why did I let anger get the best of me? I hate it. What if she's scared of me? What if she would not love me? No no no. I have to make her love me. I don't care how but I'll make her mine....

I went to the kitchen and got her some food. I mixed some sleeping pills in it so that she could sleep and I can get to my new mansion in Busan. No one will disturb me there.

I went to the basement and fed her. Soon, she fell asleep. I un-binded her and took her to my car.

I called one of my friend Jungkook. He has been living in Busan since forever and I was just born there.

I asked him a few questions about Busan. Once I got enough information, I found the perfect place there and decided to execute me plan.

~end of chapter 13~
So.... I have a sad short story in my draft. I had mentioned about it in chapter 11. And I was thinking whether I should upload now or after this story is done. Uploading that story won't do anything to the speed of updates in this story as it is already completed so...?🌚
And yeah, say rip to my thumbs, especially right thumb cuz I have been writing 2 stories since yesterday. So in short, I wrote roughly 10 chapters with 800-1000words each and now my thumb is paralyzed 💁
Take care~~bye
P.S: Eid Mubarak~~