T W E L V E

"Ughhhh"I groaned. My head was hurting like hell. I opened my eyes to see myself in some sort of.... basement?

It was a dark,dusty room. And...MY HANDS AND FEET WERE TIED?! Tf is happening? How did I end up here? Add I was in my thoughts, the door opened revealing....Mr. Park?!

"Oohh look who's awake"he said and started approaching me. "W-why did you do this? What is your intention?" I yelled at him with all my trusfration.

"No,no babygirl, you have to follow some rules of you don't want punishment." He said with a smirk.

"F*ck your rules and f*ck you" I gritted out. "Ohh feisty,I like it. And about f*cking me, we'll get to that too. Don't be so impatient". He said with the same smirk that I wanna rip off.

~time skip~

Right now,I was sitting in the some damn position. Mr. Park came and gave me food. More like fed me. I'm so sick of him. Thankfully,he got a call and he went somewhere. Now I just have to find the perfect chance.

But damnit,that shorty beach has cleaned this place well before bringing me here. Other than the dust,there is nothing on the floor.

After 15 minutes of trying to break free my wrist, nothing works. My hands are burning. I'm pretty sure they are bleeding too. It's surely gonna leave a mark. But...what will he do when Jin comes back?

I was still in my thoughts when the door opened revealing shorty. Why should I call him Mr. Park when all he did was make my boyfriend overwork,sent him on a business trip when his main motive was to get me. Like why me? I'm not that pretty.

He could've had anyone but still he chose to destroy the relationship between a beautiful couple who are just tryna enjoy their lives.

"hey pretty"he tried to flirt. "What shorty?" i fired back. His eyes darkened and he stared at me for 5 seconds before saying "mind repeating what you said?"

"I said hey shorty" I said again. wrong move.....

He crouched down infront of me and started to lightly choke me. "Well pretty face,i think you forgot that i can execute your boyfie in the blink of an eye" he said while intently staring at me.

i felt my heart drop at the mention of him. But,how can Mr. Park kill him? He's just the boss of a company.....

"How can you kill him? Who gave you the authority?"I glared at him. He chuckled and started caressing my cheeks with his tiny fingers.

"Well,it's my bad that i forgot to tell you that I'm one of the biggest mafia bosses in the world."

As soon as these words left his mouth, my whole world came crashing down. A mafia boss is obsessed with me and he is threatening to kill my boyfriend if i did something wrong.....man,I'm in for a long one.....I talked to myself and sighed.

J I N  P O V

I tried to call y/n but it all went in vain. I'm getting anxious. What if something bad happened? What if she fainted? did she eat dinner? In the middle of all these thoughts,i got a call from y/n.
______________________________________
jin:hello? y/n,are you okay?

y/n:hey jinnie! Yeah,I'm fine. What happened to you? you sound a little distressed

jin:I was worried sick for you. Why didn't you call me earlier?

y/n:I'm sorry,I was very tired.

jin:okay

Y/n:Hey,I'll talk to you later,I wanna eat dinner first. Byeee

Jin:hmm,bye take care....
______________________________________
Y / N  P O V
"I-its done....." I told him. "That's like a good girl" he patted my head and removed the gun from under my chin.

"What do you what from me..."I asked in a whisper.

"I just want you baby doll...." He whispered seductively and kissed my cheek.

Tears were rolling down my faceu. He kicked them off. I felt disgusted. Suddenly,he grabbed the back of my head and smashed my lips on his....

~end of chapter 12~
Yeah so....I wrote more than half of it using a Bluetooth keyboard so don't mind if there are any mistakes💁
Take care~~
Don't forget to vote and comment 😁
P

.S:the next chapter will be posted in 10 hours cuz it's midnight and I'm gonna sleep-