S E V E N

I was utterly disturbed by Mr. Park's warning. But then I realised,what can be do? He's just a boss of the biggest company in Asia *note the sarcasm 😛* I knew what he can do but I was just trying to persuade myself.

"What can a mere boss do....right?" The rest of the time,I was spacing out a lot.

I was brought back to reality by a snap of fingers Infront of my eyes. I looked up to see the love of my life, Jin. His eyes were full of concern.

"What happened apple pie?"he asked in a voice laced with concern. "N-nothing,I'm just not feeling well" I responded. He looked unsure with the answer but didn't ask any other.

All he did was quickly drive home, picked me up bridal style and went to the bedroom. He told me to change my clothes and I obeyed. When I came back,he was already in his night outfit and as soon as he saw me,he went near me and again picked me up again.

"Yah! Why are you picking me up again and again like a baby?"I asked with a small pout. He pecked the pout and said "cuz you are my baby".

The rest of the night went with us cuddling.

J I M I N P O V

HOW DARE SHE REJECT ME!? I HAVE EVERYTHING AND YET I CANNOT GET THIS GIRL. Hah,but I'm Park Jimin. I can get whatever I want. And my baby y/n is no exception....

I picked up my phone and called Jackson.

------------------
Jackson:hello?

Jimin: Jackson,I want to buy a mansion in Busan.

Jackson:sure,sir. Any special
Requirements?

Jimin:I want extra security and guards. Install electric fencing and voice recognition locks. Also, install finger print sensor in the bathroom and a few bedrooms. The window should be unbreakable. And also,this mansion should be in abundance.

Jackson:ok,sir. I have written all
this and I'll contact the concerned person.
------------------

After I ended the call,I smirked to myself.

"Baby y/n....you will be mine soon..."

J I N P O V

After the party,y/n was behaving weirdly. I tried to ask her but she said that she's just feeling sick. I didn't buy it,but just shrugged it off for the time being. Right now,me and sweet cheeks were cuddling. She's so cute that I just wanna eat her up. Not in a bad way tho. Soon,I drifted off to my Dreamland.

Y / N P O V

I woke up to the face of the cutest hamster Infront of me. My jinnie. His cheeks were squished into the pillow and his beautiful lips were forming a little pout. I pecked his cheek and lips and drifted off to sleep again.

This time,I woke up to some rustling noises. I looked up to see Jin, looking all handsome and cute. He was wearing a white button up shirt with black coat and dress pants.

I didn't realize that I was staring at him until he came near me and pecked my lips. I blushed and looked away.

Soon,we had our breakfast. He left for his office and I left for school.

~ End of chapter 7~
Hope you guys liked it. It was originally supposed to be posted yesterday but it had some editing problem.

Byeeee,stay safe.
I have some important businesseu😉