F I F T E E N

I woke up with a sudden jolt. I opened my eyes to see myself in shorty's lap. Suddenly, he picked me up and got out of the car. The area in which we were was just a forest type place and the house Infront of me, well mansion. Or you know what, let's call it a castle. So he started walking towards the castle.

I had a terribly wrong feeling with this place. Not in that supernatural way,I felt like I won't be able to escape from there.

He opened the door and even though he knew I was awake,he didn't talk to me. Well,I'm actually glad,but what if I did something and he will punish me? What if I farted on his lap- or let's just imagine I didn't say that.

I stayed quite. I knew the consequences. Soon, he entered a room. It was highly luxurious yet modern. I have to admit, this chim person or whatever his name is has a good taste.

He took me towards a chair and put me down. He turned around to take something and I took the opportunity. I was about to run when both of his arms grabbed the armrest. I was trapped in between them. I gulped and quickly sat back. He subtly removed one of his hands while staring deeply into my dark orbs.

His hand went behind his back, and came forward with some ropes. I panicked and tried to get up but he started coming closer. I leaned as back as I could. he kept coming forward and within no time, he crashed his lips on mine while tying my hands on the chair. Once he was done, he pulled away.

He bent down and tied my feet too. Then, he got some tape and started to tie it around the rope. I was too tight. I could feel my wrists and hands being deprived of blood. Same goes to my feet.

I just wanna go home and cuddle with Jin

I just wanna go home and cuddle with Jin. I slowly started crying. I miss everyone. I wanna go home. I don't care if I sound like a 5 year old, I just wanna go home.

He noticed my crying and got up. He went to another room and came with another chair. He sat Infront of me. My mouth was taped. He wiped my tears while asking "why are you crying, jagiya? Aren't you happy now? We left everything behind. Now it's just you and me." he said as his eyes twinkled.

Then he realized that my mouth was taped, and he removed the tape. It hurt my lips. He leaned in and started kissing all over the area where the tape was. I heard him muttering small "I'm sorry" again and again with every kiss. I just wanna punch him. But my hands are tied.

Soon, he pulled away and stared at me with emotions I couldn't describe. It wasn't any form of love....it was obsession.... possessiveness.....a little psycho-ness.....and lust.

I gulped hard. He chuckled and started caressing my cheek. "Are you scared of me?" he asked me. "No" I said in an almost whisper. He again chuckled. "You know...... I hate liars."

"You are a liar yourself." I spoke up. "When did I lie honey?" he asked with a slightly confused expression. "You lied that Jin had an important role in the conference, while all you wanted was to get me" I spoke while my eyes got teary.

"Why do you love Jin so much, huh? I know you better than him, I can treat you better than him,I have more money than him, I am even Handsome. He doesn't know anything about you like I do jagi.... just give me a chance." He said while rubbing my lower lip with his thumb.

"Excuse me? You think Jin doesn't know me? Oh please....he watched me grow from diapers to pads. All you saw was my face and you became a psycho." I spoke with irritation.

~end of chapter 15~

*Trigger warning: Arachnophobia*

Hope you liked it.... actually, I'm really depressed nowadays. It's all because of this

I didn't think twice and killed a spider

I didn't think twice and killed a spider. Now I'm hella guilty. What if his/her family is still waiting for him/her. What if it was a her and was pregnant? God I did a big sin killing this innocent yet terrifying creature. May his soul rest in peace. I'll conduct a funeral for him tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to face his/her family members after killing him/he(〒﹏〒)