E I G H T E E N

~im sorry but 1 month later~

It has been a month since I'm living in this hell. He doesn't let me talk to anyone or go out. The good thing is that he doesn't tie me. My hands hurt so much when he did that.

He didn't do anything sexual yet so I'm relieved. But, sometimes he just kisses me at anytime and gives hickeys. Nothing more.

I guess my plan failed.

I was sitting down next to the bed with my legs near my chest. I soon fell asleep.

It had barely been 5 minutes since I slept and suddenly, the door opened with a loud thud that caused me to jump. I looked back to see a strawberry mochi- I mean an angry park Jimin.

He glared at me sharply. I got scared our of the wits. Did he find out? Is he gonna kill me? These questions were lingering in my mind when he stomped towards me and grabbed me harshly by my hair.

"Princess....I told you not to try to escape.....SO WHAT IS THIS?" He shouted loudly. I closed my eyes and started crying. He found out about my plan 2.

I had found someone's phone on the floor while I was walking a week ago. The phone had password so I had to take it with me. The emergency call wasn't working.

I tried numerous pass codes and nothing worked. I kept the phone hidden inside a pile of my clothes which he bought. I don't wanna bear the consequences.

"ANSWER ME! WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT WAS IT DOING IN YOUR CLOTHES?" He shouted again. I was always scared of someone shouting at me. I would shake and cry and I don't know what will happen after that because my mom always protected me. But, this time, I was alone.

"I-I'm really sorry master" yes....he made me call him master. I hate it but what else can I do...?

"YOU THINK I'M GONNA FORGIVE YOU?! THAT'S PATHETIC" He again harshly shouted. "P-please master, don't shout, I can't control m-my crying when someone shouts." I spoke while shaking badly.

"Oh, I'm not gonna be the one shouting now, you'll be. "he spoke with a dark expression. Suddenly, I passed out.

J I M I N  P O V

Earlier~
I was going through her belongings. Just a little sneak peek to make sure she's loyal. But when I saw that phone, I felt my blood boil. It was one of the guard's phone. He told me that he lost it. He's a goner....

I quickly got to my basement and ordered that guard to come. As soon as he stepped in, I shot his leg. He fell down.

"B-boss, what happened? Did I do something?"

I explained to him and he begged for mercy but nothing worked on me. I tortured him to death.

After that, I went to her room and banged the door open. She was slumped beside the bed and as soon as the door made contact with the wall, she flinched.

I would be lying if I said my heart didn't melt at that cute scene of her getting startled. But my anger got in the way again.

I went to her and harshly grabbed her hair and started shouting on her. Suddenly, she started shaking and telling me to stop shouting. I stopped shouting and told her a warning of what was coming. Before I can touch her, she passed out.

I chuckled and picked her up.....

Y / N  P O V

I woke up. My head hurts. I lifted my hands to reach my hand but.... It was handcuffed.

I panicked and looked around to see I was in a dark room. My breathing got heavier as tears dwelled up in my eyes.

"Look who's awake....." he said heavily. Now I'm dead scared. My gaze was reflecting my emotions like a mirror. Even a person who wouldn't know the whole situation can determine the level of nervousness in me. I just wanna go out. He started strolling towards me at an unusually slow pace.

I knew that whatever was coming my way, was going to be bad. Real bad.

He came and held my jaw. I'm getting scared out of my wit right now.

"Time for your punishment...."

He got a whip from his pocket. He started to harshly whip me.

"Who do you belong to?"
*Whip*
"Argh"
*Whip*
"I asked you something"
*Whip*
"No! L-Let me go"
*Whip*
"So you won't answer me, huh?"
He stopped hitting me and came near me. I started going backwards. He harshly grabbed my forearm and pulled me, kissing me. I was struggling but he didn't budge.

Then he ripped my shirt making me widen my eyes and scream.

"STOP SHOUTING"

I kept on shouting. He was leaving hickeys and my hands were handcuffed to the headboard when....

"Seoul police, open up"

~end of chapter 18~
Foof, lotta drama. Now, there is 1 part and the epilogue left. I can't believe my second book is about to complete ಥ‿ಥ. I 
Also, I don't know what the police would've said at the door so....(' . .̫ . ')