T W O

"bye mom" I said while sniffing." I will miss you baby, bye" mom said as I was at the door, crying dramatically.

"Go on now, Jin must be waiting. You don't wanna keep him waiting do you?" my mom said.

"It's ok aunty, take your time. I know the bond between you two. I can wait as long as you want." Jin said while smiling.

"Aww,my son-in-law is so sweet. What did I do to deserve you" she said while staring at him in awe.

After another 5 minutes of crying dramatically, we finally left.

After fifteen minutes, we reached his apartment. It was pretty close to our house and it was big and cozy. Just perfect for us.

He helped me move stuff and settle everything down. He's the BEST. Take my advice and get yourself a man like Jin.

Well, till the evening, we were just settling everything down. In the evening, we went to a nearby restaurant and ate dinner there.

Now, it was finally night time. It was our first time sleeping with each other so it was awkward at first but we ended up cuddling.

The next morning, when I woke up, Jin was nowhere to be seen. I sat up on the bed and looked around, but there was nothing. Just then, I heard the door open and saw Jin with a smile plastered on his face.

"Good morning cupcake, get ready for your school" he said and blew a kiss. "Morning jinnie" I said and smiled back.

I did my morning routine and went to school with jin. As I was about to leave the car, Jin grabbed my hand and pulled me closer and kissed me. Within no time, I kissed him back.

Soon we pulled back and we bade goodbyes.

J I M I N  P O V

I was driving to my favorite coffee shop when I saw Jin. He is a very smart and well mannered gentleman. I wasn't that interested to 'spy' on him, but curiosity got the best of me. Why was a 24 year old man Infront of a school? Does he have a child? But how can his child be in high school?

As I was lost in my thoughts, my eyes went towards the girl sitting next to him. That girl was so...... beautiful. She was perfect. How does Jin know her? Is she his sister? Cousin? I don't wanna think of her as anything close to him.

My suspicions became true when Jin kissed her. And she kissed back. My blood was boiling and I'm pretty sure I looked like a strawberry mochi right now. I took a picture of her.

I drove off to my office and called Jungkook, my close friend. Almost like a brother. He gave me information about anyone that I want.

I told him about everything and sent him the pic. He said that he'll send her information soon.

You will be mine....

Y / N  P O V

School was over and I was walking outside. Today, Jin had a meeting so he couldn't come to get me.

As I was walking, I felt like I was being followed. Well unlike every cliché story, our apartment was not in an isolated dark alley. It was in a pretty civilized area.

I walked faster and reached our home. I quickly took a shower and changed my clothes. I was terrified. It had happened to me in the past too. But thankfully, Jin came just on time.

Now I was sitting on the couch and watched Netflix. You can say I'm pretty innocent so I just watched a Pokémon movie.

I didn't realize when I fell asleep while watching the movie.

J I N  P O V

It was around 8pm when I reached home. All I wanted to do at this moment was just hug my honeybun and sleep.

I was just outside the building when I saw a man dressed in black standing outside the building. He was facing the side of our window so I panicked and ran home.

I quickly opened the door and looked in our room but there was no one. I started to panic badly and was on the verge to cry when I saw something or more like someone. My honeybun was rolled in the blanket like a burrito. She was looking sooo cute that I could just eat her up. Don't worry I'm not a psycho. Her puffy cheeks were a little red because of the heat and she had a pout on her lips.

I gently picked up my little cinnamon roll and went to our room. I layed her down and quickly changed my clothes and joined her.

I love you apple pie

~End of chapter 2~
Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment so I will not lose motivation. And again, stay safe😊