S E V E N T E E N

Right now, me and Jimmy guy are in the car. Going towards the airport. He's forcing me to break up with Jin, and I hate him for this. Honestly, I hate him for every single thing he has done.

It's 11:30. It will take 15 more minutes to reach the airport. The car ride was utterly silent. I suddenly realized, why didn't my mom notice that I was missing. I gathered my courage and decided to ask him.

"Umm....Mr. Park, why didn't my mom look for me? Did you do something?.." he smirked while showing his teeth. Oh how much I wished to just punch him.

"You don't need to worry about that babygirl.... I already handled it." I got scared. What if he did something to my mother? "What did you do?" I asked him with wide eyes. "Aww... don't worry. I didn't do anything. I keep on texting her using your phone. According to her, your exams are going on so you minimized your phone use to study properly." His eyes were on the road, one hand on the steering wheel and the other was caressing my cheek.

I just gulped and looked away. I wish my plan will work..... I was about to cry.

~15 Minutes later~
Here we are, at the airport. There is still 15 more minutes for the plane to land. Then the luggage and stuff...

I'm growing nervous second by second. I checked the schedule and the plane was getting nearer. I mean what else did I expect.....

~sorry but 1 more time skip(╥﹏╥)~

Now, the plane has landed and Jin will be out out any second. My heart is beating out of my chest. Yet....I'm helpless. He's a mafia for god's sake. He can kill me or anyone in a heartbeat. I was looking out of the window when I felt his hands encircling my waist. I flinched and looked at him to see him smiling at me.

He hugged me. I didn't do anything and just kept my head low. Suddenly, he pulled away and held my jaw. Hard. "Kitten.....I expect you to be on your best behavior.... alright? If not.....you already know the consequences." The he harshly kissed me.

We pulled away breathless. I wanna go home and hug Jin

I kept my gaze at the exit. After 3 minutes, a familiar face came Infront of me. I was about to burst out crying when I felt a sharp pain on the side of my thigh. I saw midget pinching me. "Don't you dare cry...."he huskily whispered. I just nodded and went out of the car.

I ran towards Jin and hugged him tightly.

"Hey...hey...calm down, what happened? You look sad" he said with a frown. I looked down and started with a deep breath. "I want to break up....." I said in an almost whisper.

He just chuckled and said "you're still up with that joke? Come on... I know it wasn't you." What did he mean? "No....I'm serious. I want to break up" I tried to sound firm. I couldn't talk more to him because midget has made me wear the bracelet which is recording the conversation.

"What do you mean...? Why" he sounded kinda broken. "I found someone else...."I stopped and held his hands. "I wish you'll find your loved one too....." And I left him there with tears in his eyes.

Please forgive me.....

I walked to the place where the car was parked. It had tainted glasses so Jin wasn't able to see him. Before sitting, I again glanced at his tear ridden eyes and broken expression. I felt like crying. As soon as I sat in the car, I broke down. I hate it....I hate him...I hate myself.

~end of chapter 17~

So....I conducted a funeral for this spider and....while scraping it off the wall,it got a little..... disintegrated 😅