E I G H T

"Y/NNIE! Y/NNIE!" Jin came running into the apartment and shouted.

"What happened? What happened?" I asked panicking.

"Guess what!" He spoke excitedly. "Umm,you won the fight against the burger king of your dream world?" I asked, teasing him.

"Aaahhhh why don't you stop teasing me~~~" he said in a whining tone.

"Because you are cute"I said and pecked his nose. "Anyways,what is the news?" I asked him.

He giggled excitedly and said "I'll tell you in....3....2....1......I GOT A PROMOTION!" He said jumping here and there. I gasped "really?! I'm really proud of you" I said while hugging him tightly.

After dinner,we went outside for a walk. It was one of the best moments in my life....

J I M I N P O V

I watched them as they walked in the park. Smiling to each other. I was burning with jealousy... But I had other plans in my mind.

I gave him promotion because of a specific reason.......

AND THEN NO ONE CAN TAKE MY BABY AWAY FROM ME

Y / N P O V

We came back by 11 pm. Today was a hectic day. But all my tiredness went away when I saw my boyfriend. He is literally my painkiller. I love him with my whole heart and trust him with all my might.

But I feel like something is fishy......

Aren't things going too well? I'm scared of a change.....what if I lose him? Why am I feeling this way? Is my gut sense trying to say something to me? I have no idea....

~Next day~
9:40pm

I was waiting for Jin to came home. He was a little too late today. I thought he had visited his cousins who are living in the hotel.

While I was in my thoughts,the door opened, revealing Jin's tired figure. His eyes were almost dropping. I quickly went near him and helped him.

"Hey.....what happened? Why are you so tired?" I asked as he took off his shoes. He sighed heavily before answering. "Mr. Park gave me extra work because now my rank is higher. I will have to go on conferences and stuff..."he said. Almost falling asleep at the last sentence.

I felt so bad watching him like this. I knew it was because of me that Mr. Park was giving him extra work....just to make him suffer. I wanted to cry. But I didn't. I couldn't give him more stress.

I gently held his hand and escorted him to the dinning table. He opened his eyes and saw the food. His face was saying that he wanted to eat but his mind wasn't letting him.

"I don't wanna eat..." He was in a low tone. "Come on,I'll feed you. Open your mouth." I said to him. He opened his mouth and I fed him. After fifteen minutes,we were done and I helped him change his clothes.

I layed him down and gently pecked his forehead. He was half asleep by now.

I quickly went back and washed the dishes. When I was finally done,it was 10:30. I changed into my night dress and layed down next to Jin. My face was right Infront of his.

I was staring at him and I didn't realize when I started tearing up. I softly caressed his cheeks and mumbled "I'm sorry jinnie. I don't deserve you. I'm sorry...I'm sorry....I'm sorry..." Until I fell asleep.

~Next day~

I woke up by the sun rays falling on my face. I quickly got up and took a shower. After changing into my school uniform,I quietly went to the kitchen and made him some waffles. He just loves waffles! I mean who wouldn't......

I was don't with the breakfast and quickly went to the room to wake Jin up...but to my surprise,he was already half sitting-half layed in the bed with a confused face. I chuckled and called him to eat. Even though I did get a bit of scolding for doing "so much" work on my own,I enjoyed his angry side.

Who knew this was not gonna last for long.....

~end of chapter 8~
heyo~~ comment and vote please
Byeeee 👋

P.S:EEEKKKKK thank you for 100+ reads😘😘👏👏

How do you people even handle this nonsense dumb dumb book?😂