E P I L O G U E

2 years have passed...me and Jin are living a happy life. After that incident,I never heard about Mr. Park again. I still get nightmares sometimes.

Now,I'm almost 19 and Jin is almost 26. We love and trust each other to the extent that cannot be described. We are planning on our future too! I know it's quite soon but still.... Well,Jin opened a company and its climbing the charts of popularity at a great speed. I'm proud of him.

I'm in the 1st year of college. I am studying computer engineering. There are 2 and a half more years left for this course.

Today, Jin called me and told me he wanted to take me out for a dinner. Well... How can I refuse?

And right now, I'm Infront of the mirror, getting ready. I heard a car honk and I instantly got the signal that my jinnie is here.

I went outside and saw Jin inside the car, looking all handsome as usual. He wore a simple suit,but damn....he looked like a full course meal. I didn't realise the I was staring at him until he started to laugh. I broke out of my trance and made a mad pout while walking near the car.

He kissed me and I forgot my anger.

An hour later, we reached at the restaurant. It was a 5 star restaurant. "Jin....you know I don't like such places...."

"I know baby....but the thing I'm gonna tell you cannot be told anywhere normal. I mean in public"

I just hummed. We went inside and saw the waitresses glaring at me. Well I'm used to them now. Since Jin and I started dating,these things are the most common.

We were led to an isolated room. It had a luxurious interior. I loved the design but I still prefer simple. We sat down and gave our order. Halfway through the dinner,Jin started talking.

"So.....I want to talk to you about 2 things. I know the first one might be shocking but...."he took a deep breath.

"It's ok,tell me."I said with a smile "I-I am a part of the mafia...." He finally said.

I started to laugh a little. "Yah,you know my past right,I don't like jokes related to mafia."I spoke with a pout.

"I'm not joking....I'm the biggest mafia boss in the world." The way his voice was a few octaves deeper,gave me the vibes that he's utterly serious. I looked up to see him already looking at me with a serious yet nervous expression.

"A-are you serious?" I asked a little scared. "Yes......my father was also in the mafia...he told my mother that he was a mafia after I was born... She wanted to leave for my safety but she couldn't. I didn't want that to happen to you... So I'm telling you straightforwardly. If you are not ok with me being a mafia, you can leave me. I would leave the community for you but that will put you in more danger. I just wanna let you know that I love you."

I was startled by his sudden confession. I was confused. Didn't Jimin know that he's a mafia? Did he kill innocent people?

"Why did you work in Park Enterprises?"I asked a little slow. "It would be weird if I bought you anything without working. But don't worry, my identity is well hidden. No one knows that I'm the biggest mafia. Everyone sees me as a normal citizen. No one except you and that Park. I told him. But..... He's no more"

My breath hitched. No matter what he had done, but I still felt sympathy towards him. "D-do you kill innocents?" I asked. "No.... Only the ones that do crimes. Like kidnappers, rapists, people who do injustice." He spoke truthfully.

"So....will you follow my dream or do you want to leave." He asked unsure. I took a deep breath. "Well.....you hid this dangerous fact from Mr for so many years. I can't f forgive you in one go......but I would love to follow your dream....our dream" I said with a smile.

"So now, time for the second question...... Will you marry me?" He spoke as he got down on one knee Infront of me. I was shocked. My hands were covering my mouth which was hung. Tears started coming out of it. Suddenly, the loud sounds of fireworks started. I looked at the side to see the sky lit up with fireworks which said "will you marry me?" I looked at Jin and see him already staring at me with a smile.

I broke down and quickly nodded my head. My place the ring in my finger and hugged me. It's all so...magical.

I want this moment to last forever. I pulled away from the hug and kissed him. He took no time to respond back. I made the correct decision.....

Now, me and Jin are sitting a little back from the edge of a cliff. He was layed back with his elbows supporting him. I was simply laying down.

Suddenly, my animè freak mind asked him a question. "By the way.... You said that you want to remove evil from this world, right?" I asked. He hummed softly while caressing my hair and looking lovingly at me."so... Light from death note also thought that he was helping the people by killing the bad guys. But,it want true. So....you sure you're not the bad guy here?"I asked with a playful tone while raising an eyebrow.

He chuckled and and said. "Well....I don't know if I'm the hero or the villan of the community,but...I can assure you I'm a badass villan in bed" he said with a Lenny face. I got red and looked away. He started laughing while trying to make me turn towards him. I refused. He just picked me up and we went back.

~5 years later:-P~
"Yah! Seungjin-ah! Where are you running off to?"I asked while running behind my 4 year old son with a pair of black pants in my hands. That sneaky little devil ran off while I was getting a pair of pants for him and now he's running around the house with an underwear and a green polo.

I stopped for a few minutes to catch my breath and saw Jin entering the house with seungjin in his arms. He was laughing at my state. "Yah! What are you laughing at?" I asked him. A second later,my son also bursted out with laughter. "Yah! Stob it you both" I said with a pout. They didn't stop.

I got seungjin out of his arms and started to tickle him. He started laughing loudly while shouting "yAh hAjImAaAa"

Jin also joined in and started tickling both of us. Soon,we all ended up on the couch, exhausted and panting hard.

Suddenly, seungjin got up and started bouncing on the couch while shouting "momma! Papa! I want a baby sister I want a baby sister!" My eyes widen. I looked at Jin to see him making Lenny face at me. "Well....I also want a baby daughter so....me and mommy will do some hard work to make our dream come true today,don't disturb us,ok? Now go to sleep" Jin spoke while making a face at me.

I'm doomed.

~end of epilogue~
Oofff I'm gonna miss writing in this book. It feels strange that I won't have to write more in it. Well,good for me,I won't get jealous over y/n and Jin. I'm now gonna focus on my studies and my other book. I have like 5-6 book ideas in draft. I'll do them after book 2

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞