.one.

The house was beautiful. Everything I had ever imagined my future home to be like - it was painted blue, which stood out piercingly against the mossy green forrest it stood in. Forks was rainy, and the only colour was the greenery which seemed to surround it everywhere you looked. It was calming, quiet and warm even though it rained constantly. The lack of blue sky only added to the stand-out nature of our new home. 

The interior was bright, open, and reminded me of a modern cottage. This house would be perfect to turn into a bed and breakfast or something cute like that. I fell in love with the new residence instantly. 

I helped dad get our bags out of the uber when we arrived, before he shooed me inside. "You, head inside. I need to go and pick something up, how about you go and check out your room while I'm gone? I won't be long." I nodded, and took my main suitcase into the house.

I knew dad had already furnished a lot of the house, but I didn't expect the bedroom I walked into.

It was stunning, white and open, fresh and inviting. There was one wooden wall where my bed stood against, giving the room a warm and homey feel to it, with a rug underneath and light everywhere. Attached was my own bathroom and closet, along with a fluffy white beanbag and a wooden desk in the corner matching the wall, with a white desk lamp and chair. 

My dad knew me too well

My dad knew me too well. He had managed to incorporate my love for clean, open spaces, as well as nature, and still give me my queen size bed and large desk I needed. 

Immediately, I unpacked my things and got changed out of my airplane clothes into a simple pair of dark jeans, a white long sleeved tee shirt, and my Burberry scarf. 

Before I had time to check myself in the mirror and fix my messy curls, I heard a car horn from out the front, and ran down the stairs to meet dad. 

"Surprise honey! Happy moving day and start of senior year." My dad called, hanging out of a little white Volvo. 

"Um...what! You got me a car?!" I screamed, unable to formulate any words other than that.

"Well don't just stand there, come and check it out!" I stumbled over to dad who had gotten out. "You're gonna need it now that we're going to school and work separately - I can't drop you everyday anymore and Pia isn't here to drive you either. So, enjoy." he said, dropping the keys into my hand. 

"You're-I can't - you're joking right? This is a prank...You said you didn't trust me to drive until I was 84! IT'S SO PRETTY  OH MY LORD" 

Dad belly laughed and cupped his left titty as he threw his head back in amusement.