.twenty four.

Tonight was the night of the infamous La Push Halloween party - the one I had convinced the pack to let the Cullens join, as it was seemingly one of those nights that everyone showed up to unannounced, and the police turned a blind eye (though they weren't overly present in  La Push anyway), for an evening of teenage fun.

Naturally, there was no reason for the Cullens to have to miss out on that.

No one had shared their costume ideas, opting to keep them a secret for a the big reveal. I had decided to embrace my nickname and the grounds for which I was frequently teased by the pack, and had planned on surprising them by dressing as my alter-ego to give Paul a kick.

After much begging from Jared - like a lot of begging - he had finally let up and allowed me to go with the Cullens. I felt bad for their isolation and decided they needed the escort a lot more than Jared did. So instead, I would meet him there.

I currently sat in the Cullen home as we all added the final touches to our costumes. Jasper had dressed as a bear, Emmett as a cowboy, both boys finding immense humour in the other one's costume and play fighting the whole afternoon in their personas. 

Edward and Bella were dressed as Danny and Sandy, a very bland version at that, but I appreciated the effort.

Alice was dressed as Mario, and Rosalie looked kick ass in her Black Widow costume. All the Cullens had gotten into it which made me smile.

I was busy in the bathroom mirror applying green gems to my face and glitter to complete my ensemble when Rose and Alice came up behind me.

"Wowza! Okay, someone's looking hot!" Alice called as Rosalie wolf whistled at the sight of my costume.

I applied the final piece of my makeup - the dark lashes, and did a spin as they hyped me up. 

I wore a tight mini green dress which hugged my waist tightly and set my boobs right up, paired with a chained gold belt, gold arm cuffs and bands as well as gold garters on my thighs

I had a pair of stunning gold and green wings on my back,  with fluffy white heels to complete the look, and of course dramatic green and gold makeup both on my eyes and cheekbones, scattering glitter and diamanté's, gems and rhinestones all over my face generously. 

Finally, to pay respect to the original Tinkerbell look, I had my hair half up half down, with the top half tied in a cute bun with a gold band, the rest of my hair flowing freely in its blonde waves.

I'll admit it - I looked good.

I couldn't wait to see Jared's face.

The rest of the Cullens came around the corner to see what the fuss was about, and all hollered in appreciation at the sight, hyping me up even more and getting me excited for the party. 

"We gonna be prying the ladies and gents off you all night, Jules!" Emmett called and Jasper shook his head in amusement.

"Not if we don't leave now! We're already so late, everyone will be there by now," I pointed out, looking at my phone at both the late time as well as a plethora of texts from the pack asking where I was.