epilogue

(Putting the engagement ring as the cover here because I'm still so in love with it and love that I made it especially for the story)

"Baby hurry up, the newlyweds will be here any second!" I called out from the bedroom as I was busy dressing the baby.

"Mommy, will baby Olive grow up to be a business man like daddy or a lawyer like you?" Elliot asked in his sweet young voice.

Jared came around the corner, lifting our oldest over his shoulder after he heard the question.

"Only time will tell, little man!" he said. "Hey Eli, you'll get to show grandpa Bo your sick new tricks on the scooter today when he comes over," Jared encouraged.

I lifted Olive from the bed where I was changing her, resting the baby on my hip as Jared smiled at me and pulled me into a soft kiss.

"Eeewwwwww!" Elliot whined loudly. 

Jared and I giggled. "One day, when you love someone as much as I love your mommy, you'll understand, little wolf." he whispered to our son.

The doorbell rang from downstairs and we made our way down to open the door. My father Derek and his new bride, Sasha, stood hand in hand at the entrance.

"Hey guys! Looking very tanned, how was the bahamas?" I cooed as  we invited them in, greeting our loved ones with hugs and kisses.

"It was amazing. Although your father got so burned Jules, he was like a glowing red beacon in the water." Sasha teased.

Dad held his hands out to take our newborn, little Olive, named of course after my mother. "I have been waiting to meet you, little one!" he said, eyes teary at the sight of his new granddaughter. 

I passed our daughter over to dad and replaced her with Jared's body, his arm around me as we proudly watched on with large smiles on our faces.

"Oh guys, she's beautiful! Look at you, yes you are!" dad softened, already making the baby giggles. 

"She's got Juliet's eyes, look how blue!" Sasha pointed out. We still had them convinced after all this time that my green eyes were contacts. 

"She's beautiful."

The front door opened once more, but of course this time no one bothered to knock, as the pack made their way boisterously into our kitchen and began searching for food.

"Paul get out of the baby food you moron!" Jared called as he shook his head.

"Uncle Seth's turn for a cuddle!" he begged as he skipped over to our newest child.

Embry busied himself attempting to bicep curl with Elliot hanging off his arm. "107!" he lied.

"Hey Julio, how are you feeling! You look amazing," Emily greeted as she hugged me warmly. 

"I should be asking you the same! How far along are you now?" 

Our hands went to her belly with a beaming smile.

"Isn't it 29 weeks today, babe?" 

Sam nodded, proudly taking an arm around his wife's waist. "How are you two going?" he offered kindly.

Jared laughed. "Sleepless, little Olive works us hard. Almost has hard as you worked us back in the day. Almost." he teased his alpha.

"Hey, I don't know about that, last night you came back to bed with puke in your hair and mumbled 'showers are for those who get to sleep afterward' and then passed out for three minutes before she cried again."