.three.

(Jared POV)

Dude holy fuck, stop thinking about that new girl (Embry)

Legit, man, you haven't imprinted on her, leave her out of your mind (Jacob)

Yeah like you can talk, leech lover (Paul)

Paul hadn't stopped picturing this girl the whole patrol. He had told us about how funny and sexy she was, and made it clear he was going for her even if he didn't imprint on her because of course he didn't believe in the phenomenon. I have to admit, I wasn't fully sold on the imprint thing either, and she WAS gorgeous. 

He kept picturing her ass and her mid riff in the outfit he saw her in yesterday, which bugged me slightly. Why was he making her a meal instead of thinking about her face or her mind?

Ooooh Jared got a crush on Paul's mystery vision girl? (Quil)

Shut the hell up, no I don't, just think Paul needs to get over himself and focus on the job at hand. We have a red head to catch, not an ass to think about.

He's right, Paul. Focus please. (Sam)

Paul growled and rolled his wolf eyes, making Embry chuckle slightly at his brother's attitude. 

I might pick her up from school today to see her. (Paul)

Paul! (Everyone, done with his shit.)

(Juliet POV)

"Okay how does this look?"  I asked my Skype, where Pia sat in front of her screen approving my first day outfit. 

"Juliet, you know you look gorgeous. Stop worrying! You've never been one to care what others think, why start now? Besides that outfit is perfectly you. I love it, okay?" she reassured, clearly getting sick of my panic. 

I sighed. "Okay, okay, fine. I'll go in this." I wore a dark denim skirt, white long sleeved tee, cute tartan coat and gold jewellery. My dirty blonde hair fell in waves around my shoulders and I had calf-high white boots to match.

 My dirty blonde hair fell in waves around my shoulders and I had calf-high white boots to match

"Can you get Elliot for me? I miss him." I asked my best friend. 

"Right here, Julio." he responded as he allowed himself to be seen. I miss that voice already. 

"Hey, you." I whispered. 

"Stop stressing, you've been the most popular girl your whole life. Today will be no different. And you look beautiful, as always." he mused, giving me a signature smirk to crack my worried facade. 

"I adore you." I said, hearing dad call me to hurry me up. "I'll call you guys later tonight, okay?" 

Signing off Skype, I grabbed my black leather backpack and threw in all the books I would need for the day, making my way down the stairs to say goodbye to dad.