!!! IMPORTANT !!!

ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE READ

Hello there!

I am just writing this to inform you that I'm starting a whole new type of book for me, a spin off from my other story (Fortuity - Seth Clearwater)

Essentially, imagine that story was turned into a movie.

I'll be writing a separate story about the actors filming the movie, basically turning it into a social media & real life story about the actors, their offscreen lives while filming, Wolfpack life and their friendship, including a love triangle!

I wanted to do this with this book initially, but felt Seth's book suited better than Jared's.

So as I write chapters and update Seth's book (which is currently ongoing), I'll also be commencing the new story!

It will be called:

Behind the Wolfpack - Off Screen Fortuity

It will be the story of Oakley's actor, Booboo Stewart, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon, Bronson Pelletier, Taylor Lautner, Chaske Spencer, Tom Holland, Julia Jones, Tyson Houseman and the crew while they film Fortuity - the follow up to Breaking Dawn, focused on the Wolfpack.

So for now, enjoy Natural Instincts and Fortuity! But know that there is a spinoff coming - I'll be writing the first chapter within 24 hours. :)

I'm pumped! I've always loved reading twilight fan fics and writing but always wanted to do something more focused on the actors, so I have a lot of ideas :)

Libby xoxo

PS Include any requests, suggestions, things you'd like to see in the new book :) I'd love to include them to make you guys love it even more!