.thirty eight.

AN // I know the pack are all different ages but oh well. They're all the same age today lmao.

---

Once again, time had sped up too quickly for my liking.

The concert and the time with Pia had already been and gone. Her boyfriend Flynn came along as we discussed, and he was just as lovely as she had described. I was so thankful that she had someone looking out for her. She had become so dependent on Elliot for so much, that knowing she was in good hands filled my heart.

At first glance I almost thought he was a vampire because of how pale he was. But he wasn't, he had bright hazel eyes and rosy cheeks. He's just British.

One exciting milestone down, one more big one to go.

Graduation was this week.

Tomorrow was the La Push reservation high school graduation first, and I'd of course be attending to support Paul, Jared, Jake, Quil and Embry who were all graduating. The following day was my own graduation ceremony, and of course, my father had organised a party at our place for the graduating class from both schools and our closest friends.

Pia's graduation was postponed so she was actually able to stay here with me during that time, while Flynn went back to London. 

So now, I found myself in bed with Jared the night before his big day. He had only just drifted off to sleep, deciding it would be best to get an early night.

 Pia was supposed to be sleeping on the floor, but ended up somehow climbing her way into bed with us after Jared began softly snoring, and spooned me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whisper yelled at her as she moved her way in to be the little little spoon, Jared behind me and now Pia in front of me.

"I was cold and I miss you! Why couldn't Jared sleep on the floor? He's the one that snores!" she whined as she ignored my protests.

"Maybe because he doesn't whine and complain like you, you child!" I sighed, taking Pia in my arms gladly because of course I wasn't gonna kick her out. "You're lucky I love ya," I settled.

A groan from Jared was heard behind us. "I don't snore! And you guys are way too close, this is like some kind of open relationship with Pia." 

He was obviously kidding, all of us frequently joking about how Pia and I were the real couple and Jared just tagged along. His words therefore made Pia and I absolutely cackle. Everything was funnier at night time anyway.

"This three-way spoon works so well though!" I defended, still laughing at Jared's sleepy complaining. 

"And by the way, your highness, you snore louder than Mintie, and that motherfluffer has legit nasal issues!" Pia added, only making me laugh more as tears pooled from the joy.

Jared buried his face in my neck. "I can't handle you two sober." he joked, chuckling as he moaned.

Pia gasped. "Oh my god that reminds me!" she ran out of the bed and turned on my desk lamp, giving us a small amount of calm lighting, and enabling her to rummage through her bag.

Once she had found what she was looking for, she ran out my door and quietly down the stairs. 

"What's she doing?" Jared asked confused, still hanging onto me.

"You know as much as me, babe." I shrugged. 

A few seconds later, Pia came back and closed the door, arms filled with salt, limes, and a massive bottle of tequila. 

"Flynn left us a little something to celebrate your graduation. Who needs sleep anyway?!" she called as she poured three shot glasses and readied the limes.