.thirty.

"What should I wear?" Jared asked. 

I looked him up and down. "I guess you look fine, just put a shirt on?" I said, running to Sam's closet to pull out a white linen button down shirt. Casual and flowy but presentable. 

Once he shrugged the shirt on I approached him and fastened the buttons. 

"I'm so happy you're coming with me." I whispered from under his chin.

He smiled down at me. "I'm so happy you invited me. I can't wait to see you world, Jules."

"Our world." I corrected, accepting the kiss he gave me in response.

"I just gotta get changed, go hang out with the pack for a second." I said, shooing him out of the room before I stripped and put on one of the many outfits that had been sent to my wardrobe.

This one was a lot more casual than the coronation day visit, consisting of a green mini dress decorated with leaves all over the neckline and skirt. A thin gold layer fell over the dress, only able to be seen in certain lights, and was held up by a green cord tie belt, also attached to the bracelets on my wrists. It also came with more gold arm cuffs and bands to line my arms.

I paired it with a circlet which was placed in my wardrobe also, this one thicker than the last, and wiped off the concealer that was hiding my eye markings from school earlier that day

Checking over myself once more, I exited the room. 

"Is that my shirt?" Sam asked Jared as I rounded the corner.

"Yeah sorry, my bad. It was either that or the Cold Rock singlet." I admitted.

"You two look so cute! Are you excited?" Emily asked us as I joined Jared in the living room.

They already knew I was super stoked to be going back. "You have no idea," Jared said smiling, giving me a squeeze around the waist.

"Ok. No swearing, no yelling, no laughing at things that seem out of the ordinary, no stepping on mushrooms, don't touch anything that glows red, don't eat anything unless I say it's safe, and definitely no intimidating the kids. They've never met a shapeshifter before, I don't know how they'll react to you." I listed the rules as he smiled at my control but listened intently, making mental notes.