5- The Radio Demon

Now that he's standing right in front of me I notice the radio static is coming from him. And when he speaks it sounds like it's running through a badly tuned radio. Sharp yellow teeth form a huge shit eating grin on his pale face. Eyes all different shades of red stare into my (E/C) eyes. Two deer like antlers poke out of the mess of red and black hair on his head, along with similar colored deer ears.

I look him up and down, noticing how uncomfortably taller he is than me. My eyes glide over his body, and honestly the first thing I think is 'red'. Almost everything about him is red.

"So you're the newbie that's been stirring up chaos in my territory." I say glancing back up in his eyes and crossing my arms.

"Sorry to disappoint, darling~" he says, voice full of static.

I roll my eyes.

Kill him!

My shadow hisses impatiently

Patience my friend.

"Now if you haven't noticed, this part of this god forsaken shithole is my turf. So if you wish to continue your little rampage," I lean in close, close enough that I feel him flinch, "I suggest moving up north." I lean back and smirk.

"I'll take that into consideration dearie~" he responds, that same smile plastered on his face.

"Very good." I nod. I turn, my back facing away from the deer demon. I cast a quick illusion of myself still walking away and teleport behind him.

Just as I had predicted, the demon snaps his fingers causing a black tentacle to shoot out and stab the illusion right through the chest.

I sigh and snap my own fingers causing my own (F/C) tentacles to wrap around the deer demon and dispelling the illusion. "Typical." I shake my head and the demon turns to face me. Smile still present on his face but it's smaller this time and his eyes are wide in surprise.

"There's a reason I'm called The Witch. And a reason I have the most territory out of all the overlords." I lean in close and whisper in his ear the last part, "and a reason everyone runs the other way when I approach."

My shadow appears besides me. It's eyes glowing red.

What are you waiting for?! Kill him!! It hisses.

"As I have said before, I'm not in the mood to deal with this bullshit today!" I shout at my shadow.

It shrinks and turns away, melting into the surrounding shadows.

I turn back to the deer demon, who is struggling ever so slightly in the grasp of my magic. "Now, since I'm not in the mood for this and you have just arrived, I'll let you off with a warning. But if you EVER" I clench my fist causing the tentacles to tighten, "come back to my turf. I will not hesitate to show you, that you can die twice."

I flick my wrist, opening a portal to the north side of pentagram city. I snap my fingers and the deer demon disappears through the portal. I sigh and turn away from the carnage making my way back home.

My shadow watches with a glare. I roll my eyes. But deep down I'm confused.

Why didn't I kill him? And why didn't he fight back? I could feel the power inside him, he could've easily broken free, so why didn't he?

-Alastor's POV-

I wake up in an unfamiliar street.

What just happened?

I was in the south killing all those pathetic demons, then a wolf looking demon showed up... and then?

There's nothing. It's blank.

Nothing but a bone deep feeling, not to go to the south.

I stand and dust myself off, and continue on my rampage.

-•*•-
Date written- 7-9-2020
Words- 667 (oof so close)

So that happened. Yeah probably not my best chapter but oh well. Sorry if it's not up to your expectations, I didn't want to do a huge battle right off the bat, just a little, easily forgettable something. You'll see why in up coming chapters.

And before you ask, yes she erased his memory of their encounter. Why? Stay tuned to find out.

Cya~