39- Lost and Found

-24 hours earlier-

Angel's POV

(Y/N) left the hotel about two weeks ago. I haven't seen her at all since then, nor have I heard from her.

When the overlord The Witch was reported missing, I couldn't help but be worried for my friend. She powerful but even she can't take on every overlord by herself.

I pull out the note one more time and read through it again. Anger bubbles in me. No more tears just anger.

Why?

Why?!

Why did she have to be so self sacrificing? We could have helped her. Charlie could have helped her.

She didn't have to do this alone.

I crumble up the note and throw it across my room. It bounces of a mirror and lands on my vanity.

I put my hands in my hair and sigh.

I'm interrupted by my phone ringing. I pick up the device and am about to launch it as well when I see the caller ID.

Boss

"God fuckin damn it." I mutter before answering the call.

"Yes Val?"

"Angel cakes you are needed at the studio. I better not find you at that shitty hotel or there will be consequences."

"Yes Val." I say while rolling my eyes.

"Watch your tone Angel." Val says threateningly.

"Yes Val." I repeat, this time lighter and airier.

"Very good. Get over here now!" With that the phone clicks signaling that he hung up.

I sigh a long exaggerated sigh and flop back on the bed, letting the phone fall from my hands.

After a few minutes I sit back up and pick up my phone. I check the screen for any messages from (Y/N) but like always there's none.

Standing from the bed I pat Nug's head and leave the room.

The hotel is quiet. No ones doing much. Charlie is still trying to find (Y/N). Vaggie is helping her. Nifty is cleaning and Husk is passed out at the bar. No one knows where the strawberry pimp is but that's not a surprise.

The walk to the studio was fairly uneventful. Not many demons out and about with all the attacks going on.

I walk through the lobby, towards Val's office. I pass Vox on the way. He looks pissed. I step to the side as to not get in his way. I also avert my eyes, looking down at the ground.

I catch a glimpse of his hand. There's blood on it and (H/L) (H/C) hair. I watch as Vox disappears around the corner.

I glance back at Val's office and head in that direction. When I get to the door I pause, seeing if I could hear any voices from the inside. Nothing. I raise my hand and knock on the door.

"Come in Angel cakes."

-time skip-

I'm walking back through the hall after work. Val had a job for me, a video to retake so now that that's over with I'm free to go.

Well not necessarily free but free enough as long as I'm making money.

I pass Vox's office, which for some reason is slightly open. I slow down when I hear what sounds like a one sided conversation, in a females voice.

I peek in the office. Noticing that it's empty I slip in.

Fuck I could get in a lot of trouble for this. But that voice sounds familiar.

I tip toe my way to the desk and see a monitor displaying some sort of security footage. I look closer and in the video seems to be a demon chained to a wall.

"You're really annoying you know that."

The demon says.

Wait (Y/N)!

It sounds like her and looking closer it looks like her. She's bloody and bruised.

"No you just want to use me for your own desires." She says again.

Who's she talking to? Never mind she needs help.

I quickly and quietly make my way out of there. The moment I'm out the doors to the studio I make a beeline to the hotel.

I don't think I've ever run so fast. I burst through the hotel doors. I find Charlie in her office.

"Charlie! I found (Y/N)! And needs help." I say out of breath.

"What?!" Charlie stands and runs over.

Al appears out of no where and is suddenly right in front of me. "Where is she?" He asks.

"The porn studio." I say.

And just like that Alastor is gone.

Alastor's POV

I walk briskly through the streets towards that horrid building.

Why would (Y/N) be there? Angel said she needed help. Could she be a hostage? What would those freaks want with my (Y/N)?

Demons jump out of my way when they see my coming. Which is good because I probably would kill any in my way right now.

I turn the corner, the flashing lights of the porn studio visible. I stop in my tracks when I see what looks like (Y/N) levitating while (F/C) tentacles wrap around Vox and lift him to his feet.

(Y/N) lowers herself and in one quick motion she claws at Vox, leaving four deep claw marks.

"Next time don't take me from my territory, FUCKER!" She yells while kicking Vox back towards the studio.

Her territory? Power? Why is she so powerful?

I watch as she sends a huge blast of energy towards the studio causing it to crumble.

She's the Witch.

She's responsible for the attacks.

I thought it wasn't true. I hoped it wasn't true.

But it is.

After everything, was any of it real?

Or was it all

Lies.

-•*•-
Date- 8-25-2020
Words- 931

Okay first, 10k reads!! What the fuck! Thanks guys! That means so much! Thank you! Words honestly cannot express how thankful I am.
Second the story's almost done! Only a couple more chapters!

Hope y'all enjoyed!

Cya~