44- Hatred

A/N: this song was stuck in my head and I just thought it would fit with this chapter.

-•*•-

Anger turns to power as I walk down the streets of Hell. I could level all of Pentagram City with the amount of power resting in my veins. Buildings shake as I walk by, as if they too are cowering from my wrath. 

Shadow covers my form and my eyes shine a vicious red. A white smile plays on my lips, my fangs grew longer almost vampire like. My claws lengthen almost twice their original length. Shadow trails behind me like a veil of darkness.

Demons jump out of my way when I walk by. Those who don't? What's left of them covers the streets.

I kill anything that moves. Not even caring I'm in Radio Demon territory. He can go to double hell for all I care.

I pass a radio station and stop. I look up at the tall tower and smirk. With one swipe of my hand the tower comes crumbling to the ground. A cackle like laugh escapes my throat.

I turn on my heal and leave the rubble behind. A shadow like portal opens up in front of me and I step threw it. The bloody streets fall away. I look up at the flashing sign of the Hazbin Hotel.

Third POV

Shadow seeps under the door of the hotel. Traveling through the lobby like thick black smoke.

Charlie looks over at the shadow, her eyes widening in fear. Vaggie is at her side with the angelic spear.

The shadow condenses into the silhouette of a figure. Bright red eyes shine out of the darkness.

A dark tentacle snaps out of the shadows and rips the spear out of Vaggie's hands. Two red horns appear on Charlie's head and her demonic pitch fork appears in her hand.

"Who are you? What do you want with this hotel?" The princess demands.

The shadow figure smiles a mischievous smirk. The shadows fall away revealing (Y/N).

Charlie's demonic form drops away the moment she sees her friend. Charlie and Vaggie look at each other then back at (Y/N). "(Y/N)?" Charlie asks.

Charlie is brimming with happiness at seeing her friend but looking closer there's something wrong with (Y/N). Her normal (E/C) eyes are now a blood red. Dark veins of shadow creep along her face. A veil of shadow trails after her as she walks. Charlie also notices a scar on her chest, her smile falls knowing who caused it.

"(Y/N) you're alive! We thought- we thought you were gone." Charlie says as she takes a careful step towards the enraged wolf.

"Where is he?!"

"Who?" Charlie asks though she knows.

(Y/N) suddenly appears right in front of Charlie, looking down at her with blood red eyes. Charlie takes a quick step back, not expecting (Y/N) to get that close.

"Don't play dumb with me princess!" (Y/N) seethes. "Where is he?!"

"(Y/N) maybe you should calm down a bit." Charlie says softly.

"I will not be calm until his heart is in my hand! Now last chance princess. Where is he?!"

The dark energy radiating off of the demon in front of her is enough to send chills down Charlie's spine. "I-I don't k-know." Charlie stutters.

(Y/N) growls. "Useless!" Bringing her fingers to her lips, (Y/N) whistles and her shadow wolf pack appears beside her.

"Find him." She growls and the wolves spread out looking for Alastor.