21- The Woods

This is the readers wolf form. ^I drew it. (If you wanna change anything, change it)

-•*•-
I pull myself from my bed. My stomach demanding food. Make my way out of my room and to the kitchen. I open the fridge, much to my dismay no venison. I open the pantry, no venison. Freezer? Nope. No venison in the whole hotel... well none that's already dead. I growl in annoyance.

Where did it all go? I could have swore I had some left.

I sigh and snap my fingers changing my clothes to my hunting clothes, which consists of some black leggings and a (F/C) crop top tank top.

I walk out the kitchen and to the lobby. I see Charlie sitting on the couch as I walk past.

"I'm going hunting." I say without looking her way.

"Okay." She says.

I open the hotel doors and feel the morning breeze on my face. Content I make my way towards the woods.

The woods are quiet. I can faintly smell deer.

Perfect.

Go wolf.

"Long time no chat." I say turning towards my shadow.

It rolls its eyes. Want my help or not?

"I'm just hunting."

My shadow shrugs and disappears.

I shift into my wolf form. My hands turning to paws and skin changing to fur. Two golden horns poke out of the fur at my temple. I follow the scent of deer deeper into the forest, keeping low and making few noises.

Finally I reach a clearing and grazing in the clearing is a huge buck. I lick my lips.

Perfect

I ready myself to jump out and kill the deer. Swift, kill it before it even knows to run. I dig my claws in the soft earth, feeling the dirt between my toes.

"Dear you can't possibly think you could take down that buck." A familiar voice rings out.

The buck lifts its head and runs in the other direction. I growl in frustration and turn to see Alastor.

I step out of the bush, growling at him. He seems to stiffen at my appearance.

Right he's scared of dogs.

I smirk, I'll make him pay for scaring my meal away. I lower my head and growl. Before he can even react I pounce, knocking him to the ground. I place my two front paws on his shoulders, effectively pinning him to the ground.

"I lost one deer, but found another." I say.

"Dear I suggest you get off." There's a strain in his voice.

I look away, appearing to think about it, "hmm, no I don't think I will. You see you lost me my meal. It's only fair." I flop down, laying on the demon under me.

"Oof," he tries to push me off, but it's a half hearted attempt at best. "Get. Off."

I laugh and look into his eyes. We both stop and stare. That spark, that feeling from before comes back.

My ears twitch to the sound of twigs snapping and the feeling is gone. I get up off Alastor and sniff the air. Then I smell it.

Deer

I dash off into the under brush.

Alastor's POV

I look at the spot where (Y/N) once stood. She ran off after hearing something. I pull myself to my feet and my thoughts wander to what happened.

Sure my fear of dogs was kicking in when she tackled, but for some odd reason I was enjoying it.

I push those feelings to the back of my mind and walk in the direction (Y/N) ran off to.

I find her in a clearing. Blood coats her (H/C) fur and mouth. A giant buck lays dead by her feet. I look closer and it's none other than the very deer I scared off.

(Y/N) sits proudly. An 'I told you so' look on her wolffish face.

"I believe an 'I told you so' is in order." She smirks. She trots up to me and I smile down at her.

"But my dear, how will you carry that back to the hotel?" I ask.

She huffs and walks back over to the deer. She shifts back into her demon form and bends down. She grabs the buck and in one swift motion she places it on her shoulders. "Like this." She says smirking.

This little wolf is very entertaining and full of surprises.

"Very well. Lead the way." I step aside and follow as she walks out of the woods.

-•*•-
Date- 7-26-2020
Words- 765

Just a little hunting chapter, idk. Hope you enjoyed

Cya~