47- This Isn't Over

Third POV

The wind and energy died down as if it was never there. Hell become quiet once again. The hotel staff all come out from behind the block of cement.

Angel looks over to see Alastor kneeling next to (Y/N)'s limp body. He rushes over to her.

"What did you do to her?" Angel demands.

"Calm yourself my feminine fellow. I have done nothing to her. The darling just fell over." Alastor responds without looking away from (Y/N).

Charlie and the others make their way over to Angel, Alastor, and (Y/N).

Alastor holds (Y/N) close as she is unresponsive to anything. His ears drop and a smaller, almost a frown, smile graces his lips. He's worried for (Y/N) and doesn't know what he'll do if she were to never wake up.

Charlie puts a hand on Al's shoulder. "Let's get her back to the hotel." Charlie looks worriedly at her friend then around at the destruction she caused.

Alastor nods in agreement and lifts (Y/N) bridal style. Together everyone slowly makes their way through the ruins and back to the hotel.

Angel looks at (Y/N) in Alastor's arms, his face one of worry for his friend. He glances at Al who looks even more distraught. Maybe he was wrong about Al. Maybe the pimp really does care about her.

Charlie opens the door for everyone and they all file in. Alastor heads towards (Y/N)'s room. He stands there for a bit, not entirely sure how to get the door open with his hands full and his voodoo magic drained.

Angel walks up and opens the door with a spare key he had. "You're not the only one that cares about her, smiles." He says as he holds the door open for Alastor.

"Thank you, Angel." Alastor responds.

Angel follows Alastor into the room.

Alastor lays her on the bed carefully and strokes some of her soft (H/L) (H/C) hair. Her ears don't twitch like they normally do, no part of her body responds to his touch. The only movement being that of the steady rise and fall of her chest when she breathes.

Alastor's hand stays on (Y/N)'s cheek while he watches her closely.

Angel looks between Al and (Y/N) then sighs. "I leave you alone." He says softly before exiting the room and closing the door behind him.

He meets the others in the hall. "She's still unresponsive but Al's with her. We should leave them alone for a while."

The others nod and disperse. Charlie throws a nervous glance towards the door before leaving with Vaggie. Angel follows Husk to the bar.

On the inside of the room Alastor pulls up a chair next to the bed and sits in it after removing his coat.

"My dear I will be here for you when you wake up, just please come back to us... come back to me."

He grabs her hand in his as his smile finally drops to a frown.

Gabriel's POV

I sit at my desk doing my normal work when my good friend Ilya walks in.

I look up from my papers and smile. "Ah Ilya what a pleasant surprise. To what do I owe this visit, my friend?"

"I have some news regarding the demon you were watching." He responds.

I stiffen. "What about her?"

"Well..." Ilya summons a window to Hell and gestures for me to take a look.

I glance through the window and what I see brings anger forth.

That damned witch, the very one I thought died a few weeks ago, floats above the street of Hell, very much alive and very powerful. I watch as she levels part of Hell with just a flick of her hand.

She seems to calm down a bit and has an exchange with that deer demon. She steps back suddenly and a blast of energy sends the deer flying backwards.

Energy pulses and more buildings crumble. My jaw drops.

How is she this powerful?

"How are we supposed to stop that?" I ask looking up at my friend.

Ilya gestures back to the window. "She's vulnerable right now. Now would be the time to strike."

I look back to the window to see the wolf collapse.

"She's alive. But when she wakes up she'll be unstoppable." Ilya continues.

Anger bubbles within me that this stubborn mutt hasn't died yet. A plan comes to mind as I watch the demons surround her fallen form.

"Fine." I say, a smirk plays on my face. I stand and stretch my wings, walking out of my office with Ilya on my heels.

"I'll kill her myself."

To be continued...

-•*•-
Date- 9-20-2020
Words- 797

Hope y'all enjoyed!

Cya~