Thank you! (A/N)

So book one is done. There will be a book two don't worry. (Pic of book two above) I wouldn't just leave you guys hanging like that. Also one of the reasons I'm making this story into two books is because I have a lot planned and this book would end up getting really long.

Thank you so much for reading my story. All the positive comments and votes really motivated me to finish this book. So thank you. Honestly you guys some of the comments almost made me cry, they were so nice. When I started this book I never imagined getting 10k reads, and now I have 23k!

I'm gunna be fully honest here, there was a time in the middle of this book that I thought about just dropping it and leaving it unfinished. I started doubting myself and my writing skills, I thought it wasn't good, I just felt unsatisfied with the work that I was producing.

And then all these reads and votes and amazing comments started showing up and I got encouraged again. I can't say it enough how much I appreciate all of you. Keep the comments coming, please. I love them so much. Some make me laugh, some bring a smile to my face and some inspire the direction of the story.

This is my first completed book. I always start stories and never finish them but I promise I will finish this story.

Anyway in the meantime while you wait for book two if you enjoy my writing I have published a one shot book that I will add to while I work on the story. You can find it on my profile, it's just called Hazbin Hotel One Shots.
Looks like this \/  \/

Again thank you for all the positivity and encouragement throughout this book

Sincerely

Your wonderful author ☺️