12- A Failed Interview

The next few chapters are gunna be pilot related so yeah. (My favorite scene was the "I can suck ya dick" scene and no one can convince me otherwise)

-•*•-

-2 years later-

I've been staying at the hotel now for a couple of years. And honestly no one new has come along to try the whole redemption thing out. Of course I can't blame them, the whole concept is rather obscure.

The longer I've stayed here the more my relationship with these guys has grown. Angel is one of my close friends and honestly I'm surprised I never thought I'd have a porn star as a friend and yet here we are. We've gotten really close.

Charlie as always is friendly towards me. And Vaggie, well, she still doesn't fully trust me but our relationship is 10x better than before. We can occasionally have casual conversation without being at each others throats, but I think that's as good as it's gonna get.

Some times I sneak out to go on rampages around my turf just to stay relevant and remind them I'm in charge. During those times my shadow is most present but any other time it's not around.

Today I'm alone at the hotel. Angel is off satan knows where. Charlie and Vaggie have gone in town to try and advertise the hotel a little more. I didn't feel like going so here I am alone in this hotel with nothing to do.

I'm just laying on the couch brushing my fingers through my tail when the hotel doors burst open. In walks an extremely pissed Vaggie and a smug looking Angel, along with a depressed looking Charlie.

Angel grabs a popsicle and comes to sit by me.

"Well if it isn't my favorite slut." I say, sitting up.

"And my favorite bitch."

"What did you do?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing!" He defends, crossing one pair of arms.

"Cut the bullshit! If it really was nothing, Vaggie wouldn't be so mad and Charlie wouldn't look so sad. So what did you do to piss Vaggie off?" I ask.

"Fine, I may or may not have gotten involved with a small turf war." He smiles sheepishly.

I roll my eyes, "that's it? THATS what pissed her off!"

"Well it may have ruined the hotels reputation too."

I laugh, I couldn't help it. "You definitely fucked up slut."

"Hey that's not fair! What about your little rampages down south? That's worse than the turf war."

"Shh!!!" I try to shush him but it's too late.

"WHAT?!" Vaggie stomps over time us. "You've been doing what?!"

"Chill out girl!" I say.

"Chill out?! You two- grrr- you two are insufferable! Can't you try to take this seriously?!"

"You seem to forget that you're talking to an overlord and that's MY turf down there. It's necessary for me to keep those pitiful demons in check." I explain, trying desperately to keep cool, "and incase you haven't noticed I'm not associated with your little project so leave me alone."

Vaggie huffs and stomps away, sending one last glare in Angel's direction.

Once she's out of ear shot I continue my conversation with Angel. "So who was the turf war with?"

"Oh Sir Pen was trying to take Cherri's turf so I help her defeat him."

"Ah Cherri, hows she doin? You should tell her to invite me next time, I could use the action."

"Will do, and she's doin great after we kicked some snake ass!" Angel laughs and I do to.

My ear twitches to the sound of the door opening. I turn to see Charlie disappear outside.

"Ya know you should probably apologize to Charlie." I say.

"I know, I know." Angel sighs. "Hey (Y/N) can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"Why are you here? I mean you're clearly not trying to go clean and plus you're a fucking overlord."

"Well it started as pure curiosity but now y'all are my friends and friends support each other no matter how strange the idea is." I answer truthfully. I hate to admit it but I've grown attached to these people and their crazy plot.

"And you're pretty fun to hang around with I guess." I punch his arm.

"Bitch."

"Slut."

We laugh together on the couch, me and Angel have a strange bond.

"Hey ya know what this place needs? A bar." I say.

"Oh fuck yeah! I may even be more open to staying here if we got one."

I turn my head to the sound of the door opening and Charlie coming back inside. She leans up against to door looking absolutely crushed. I almost feel sorry for her. It's not normal for her to be this sad, normally she has a bright smile on her face.

My thoughts are interrupted when my ears twitch picking up the noise of someone outside the door.

Who the hell could that be?

Knock

Knock

Knock

-•*•-
Date- 7-19-2020
Words- 836

Yay deer daddy has arrived! Stay tuned

Cya~