19- Late Night

Y'all know the drill. The songs for later so don't play it till then for added effect. Or don't, I don't control you.
-•*•-

It's been a few weeks since Alastor decided to help with this hotel. We've had more conversations and over have gotten closer. I'm still nervous about what he'll do if he ever finds out who I am.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch in comfy clothes just scrolling through my phone. There's a tug on my tail, I look up to see Angel. I move my tail and he sits next to me.

"What's up Ange?" I ask.

"Let's go out." He says.

"Where?" I ask putting my phone down.

"Anywhere, let's just go have fun."

"I don't know." I sigh looking back at my phone.

"Nope! You're not getting out of it that easy." He stands up and grabs my arms. "We haven't had any fun in ages. You're coming out with me." He hauls next to my feet and starts dragging me to the door.

"Angel!" I try but fail at pulling free. "Angel I can't go out like this!" I gesture to my outfit which consists of (F/C) sweats and a baggy t shirt. "And don't get me started on my hair!" My hair is a tangled mess and my tail is in no better state. Long story short if I'm seen in public like this it would ruin me.

"Fine we'll clean you up and then we're going out." He starts dragging me towards his room. I start mentally preparing myself for the horrors that lay beyond his room door. I've been in his room before and I'm still not used to it.

Angel opens the door and I follow him inside. My eyes are assaulted with lots of pink and various pleasure toys. I avert my gaze and try to find something 'clean' to look at.

A squeal comes from the corner of the room. A small chubby pig comes trotting over. I bend down and pick up the pig.

"Hello there little Fat Nuggets, how have you been?" I smile and squeeze the little pig. It squeals in response and I sit on the bed with the pig on my lap.

"Ok." Angel starts digging through his closet trying to find something suitable for me to wear. He pulls out a short (F/C) dress.

 He pulls out a short (F/C) dress

(Change the color if you wish)

"Here toots throw this on." He throws me the dress and picks up Fat Nuggets off my lap. I stand and make my way to the bathroom to change.

The dress fits snugly and shapes my curves nicely. I admire myself in the mirror for a few seconds before I step out of the bathroom. Angel whistles and claps.

"Looks amazing! Now when just need shoes, makeup, and fix your hair." He jumps up and pulls out a pair of fancy sandals with pearls and silver balls on them.

" He jumps up and pulls out a pair of fancy sandals with pearls and silver balls on them