18- A Morning Chat

I roll to my side and groan. Red light from outside trickles in. There's a light pounding in my skull but nothing to bad. I sit up and stretch.

Oh yeah Alastor wanted to talk with me.

I quickly change into a clean pair of ripped jeans and a (F/C) tank top. A cool wind blows through my open window.

It's getting colder. Winter will be here soon. And with winter comes a cleanse.

I grab my leather jacket and pull it on. I throw open the door and make my way down the hall. The smell of fresh waffles and bacon meet my nose. I walk a little faster not wanting to wait and chow down on some bacon.

When I get to the kitchen I see Angel is still flirting with Husk. Charlie and Vaggie are sitting at the table talking. Nifty is still zooming around cleaning. The only one not accounted for is Alastor.

"Good morning my dear!"

I'm pretty sure I jumped like twenty feet in the air. I turn around to see Alastor standing behind me. "Jesus Fuck! Don't do that!" I screech.

"My apologies if I startled you dear (Y/N)."

"If?!" I don't understand how he was able to sneak up on me like that. With all the noise he makes I should have heard him coming for miles.

"Again I apologize. Anyway I'd like to talk to you my dear." He stands there looking down at me. That ever present smile never fading.

"Uh yeah sure just let me grab something to eat and we can go where ever." I turn and head over to the table. Angel calls to me and I walk up to him.

"Morning toots!"

"Morning Angel."

He hands me a plate of food and I give him a questioning glance. "I didn't know when you'd be down so I saved you a plate." He explains.

I grab the plate. "Oh thanks Angel. I can't stay though the striped bean pole has requested my presence." I gesture over my shoulder to Alastor.

"Have fun toots."

I roll my eyes and walk back over to Alastor. "Lead the way bean pole." I say.

He gives me a questioning glance before leading me outside to a garden of sorts. Just when I thought we where in the clear Angel yells across the room.

"Suck his strawberry dick for me puppy!"

The floor screeches as I come to a stop, I spin around and glare at Angel. "You perverted fuck! That's not what we're- grrr." I almost summon my magic but I quickly remember Alastor is watching.

"Whatever you say toots~" Angel winks.

I growl again and turn towards the door, unconsciously grabbing and dragging Alastor out by the sleeve. I slam the door behind us and finally realize what I did. I drop his sleeve.

"Sorry. Let's just agree to forget that happened and never speak of it again." I chuckle nervously. "Satan Angel is such a pain sometimes." I grumble. I walk over to a bench and sit down, the food smells so good I can't wait anymore. I scarf up the bacon and nibble at the waffles.

Alastor takes a seat next to me.

"So- uh- What did you want to talk about?" I ask while playing with the waffles.

"Well my dear I simply wanted to get to know you better."

"Oh." Was all I said as I look down at my nibbled on waffles. "Can I ask you something?" I say, putting fake nerves in my voice.

"Go ahead dearie."

"You're an overlord right?"

"That I am!" His smile seems to grow.

"What's it like being so powerful? I mean it's gotta be nice have all those demons run from you. Not have to worry where ever you go, what's gonna happen today. Raped, robbed, killed? Not having to be constantly on your guard." I trail off. "Oh I'm rambling aren't I. Sorry."

"That's quite alright dear. And yes I suppose it's nice have demons cowering at the mention of my name."

It is indeed. So fun to watch them scatter and trip over each other to get out of my way.

I smile to myself. "What are the other overlords like?" I ask. I'm genuinely curious about what he thinks of me.

"Well it depends on the demon. Some of them are my friends. Others I despise. Overall we just kind of acknowledge each other's powers." He explains.

"What about The Witch? Do you know her?"

"Why do you ask?" He glances at me those red eyes staring into my (E/C) ones.

"Oh I used to live in the south, in her territory but I never meet her or saw her. I'm glad for she must be very powerful to have lots of territory."

"To be completely honest my dear I don't believe I have meet her either."

So it worked. He doesn't remember me, thank satan!

"Really you two are probably some of the most powerful overlords and you mean to tell me you've never fought her? Oh if you did, do you think you or her would win?"

"Well I'm sure she's just an over glorified demon and I'd have no problem over powering her."

Over glorified?! I'll show you when I shove my "over glorified" foot up your over confident ass!!

I try not to show my anger to much as I turn back to my plate.

"If you're so confident then why haven't you challenged her yet?" I ask.

"Well there's a reason you haven't seen her my dear, she's become scarce. She turns up to do some small rampage throughout her territory then disappears. I've been looking for her for quite a while now."

I gulp and try to hide my distress. "What are you gonna do when you find her?"

"Enough about that witch. I wanted to know more about you dear."

"Sorry I just got curious."

"That's quite all right. Anyway..."

-time skip because I really don't feel like writing out all this dialogue-

I'm sitting on the couch after my chat with Alastor. It went well. I learned that he likes to cook and is a total mama's boy. I also learned that he likes to hunt when he was alive, hence why he looks like a deer. He's also scared of dogs, which is sad because dogs are amazing creatures.

I'm a wolf demon. Basically a big dog. What does he think of me?

Wait why do I care what he thinks of me? It's not like I like him. Do I?

-•*•-
Date- 7-24-2020
Words- 1127

All righty another chapter done. This one got away from me so it's a little long. I hope you peeps enjoyed this trash.

Cya~