10- Kitchen Upgrades

Light shines on my face. I slowly open my eyes and take in my surroundings. I bolt up in bed when I notice the unfamiliarity of the room.

The hell? Where am I?

That crappy hotel.

The events of yesterday start coming back to me.

"Oh yeah." I rub the sleep from my eyes and get out of bed and shuffle to the connected bathroom. I flick on the lights and look in the mirror. My hair is a mess and I look wiped out. "This won't do." I mutter.

I turn on the shower and strip down before stepping under the water. It's the perfect temp to wash the sleep from my limbs and erase the nightmare from my mind.

When I've finished I shake myself dry like a dog and pull on my clothes. A decorative (F/C) crop top and some ripped jeans. I brush my hand through my damp hair and walk out of the bathroom.

I open my room door and make my way down the hall, walking silently. My damp tail hanging limp behind me. My ears relaxed.

I make my way to the kitchen to see Charlie and Vaggie sitting at the beat up table having breakfast. I smirk as neither of them have noticed my presence.

I clear my throat, causing the Vaggie girl to jump. Charlie turns, a huge grin on her face.

"Morning (Y/N)! How'd you sleep?"

"Just fine." I lie. I add a smile and clasp my hands together. "What's for breakfast?"

"Anything you can find." Charlie says gesturing to a fridge.

I make my way to the fridge and open it to see fruit, popsicles, and leftover pizza. I hum and pick out an apple, taking a bite of the fruit.

I turn back to the princess, "not much to choose from." I say.

She sighs and nods, "I know, this place is still a work in progress."

I nod and snap my fingers. Teleporting us all to the lobby. Vaggie immediately rushes at me with her spear.

"What was that? What did you do?!" She snarls.

"See for yourself." I say gesturing to the kitchen doors.

Vaggie lowers her spear and both girls make their way to the kitchen doors. They slowly open them and Charlie smiles widely as she takes in the sight. While Vaggie looks around a little lost, but equally speechless.

The whole kitchen has been redone. New shining countertops have replaced the molding old ones. A new fridge opens to reveal all kinds of food. A second door opens revealing a huge walking pantry containing all sorts of exotic foods and appliances. Even the floors and walls have been cleaned up and shine like new. The kitchen opens up to a huge dining room with a long table with a dozen chairs around it.

Charlie runs her hand over the new countertops, her eyes full of wonder and joy. Even Vaggie looks happy.

Charlie runs over to me pulling me in a tight bear hug. My body stiffens and my tail sticks up. I'm not to fond of sudden contact. I pat her back signaling for her to let go. She steps away still smiling.

"Thank you! Thank you! This is amazing!!" She squeals.

"My pleasure but just this once. I can't stay somewhere that doesn't have a proper kitchen." I say.

Charlie and Vaggie walk around the new kitchen admiring and opening all the cabinets to see the nice new items in them.

"Now with a proper kitchen, a proper breakfast is in order!" Charlie says as she and Vaggie start grabbing various ingredients for breakfast.

I sit myself down at the table and watch the girls start preparing the food.

-little time skip brought to you by pancakes and wholesome VaggieXCharlie moments-

The table is set and a big batch of fresh pancakes sits in the middle of the table along with fruit of every kind.

The girls stuff themselves full of pancakes. I take some as to not seem rude but in all honesty my wolffish instincts are kicking in and I'm craving meat. I decide to go hunting after this.

"Oh I should probably tell Angel breakfast is ready." Charlie says as she stands, leaving me and Vaggie alone at the table.

"Angel?" I ask.

Vaggie sighs. "Angel Dust. Our first official client. He's uh- let's just say he's not really taking this all to seriously."

"What's he like?" I ask, interest peaked. I didn't know there was another guest at the hotel.

"Oh you'll see."

-•*•-
Date- 7-17-2020
Words- 764

Sorry I just got caught up in details and stuff and didn't want to make this chapter overly long. I promise you strawberry deer daddy will be here shortly.

Cya~