29- Face From the Past

??? POV

"This plan will work. It's fool proof." My friend says. I nod along.

"As long as it puts and end to little miss (Y/N) (L/N)." I say.

I glance down at the portal to Hell. The red sky and dirty streets glow in the light of the red sun.

"Now time to pull an end to a little pup."

Your POV

It's been a week since the drunken incident and I still can't quite look at Alastor with out my face turning a different shade of red.

"Angel I need to get out!" I say. "I need to go to a bar or something I just need to get out of this hotel."

"I hear ya. Let's go." He says.

Suddenly Cherri burst through the doors. "Guys up for some fun!" She laughs.

Me and Angel jump to our feet. "Ah hell yah!" He exclaim at the same time. I glance around quick to make sure Alastor is no where to be seen.

Once I'm satisfied he isn't in the area I snap my fingers changing into my "ass kicking" outfit, as Angel would call it.

(The quality is shit I'm sorry. But other than that I saw this and immediately thought "ass kicking outfit")

"Let's go!" I say and we follow Cherri out the door and into the streets.

-little time skip-

Me, Angel, and Cherri look up to see none other than the annoyance named Sir Pentious.

"Jeez this guy must really like getting his ass kicked." I say as I look up at his new invention. It's a blimp like before, but bigger and decked out with more weapons and shields.

"He sure lacks creativity." I mumble to Angel. Angel snorts with laughter.

"Y'all ready for this?" I say.

"Born ready!" Angel shouts. He summons his tommy guns and Cherri grabs some bombs.

I summon a sword made of obsidian. "This is gonna be fun!"

An army of egg bois starts coming our way, Angel and Cherri rush to meet them. I glance up at the ship and smirk. I kick off the ground, jumping at the ship and cutting through many of its defenses with my sword.

-time skip because writers block hates me at the moment and I for whatever reason can't write out a good fight scene (sorry)-

The blimp is in ashes and the army of egg bois has dwindled to almost nothing. Pentious takes the last of his minions and retreats.

Angel, Cherri, and I all share victory high-fives and fist bumps, while laughing and shouting.

"Let's go celebrate!" Angel shouts as he leads us to a near by bar. "Oh Cherri you need to hear (Y/N) sing. She's amazing." Angel adds.