41

The practical was next so I had to let go of Katsuki's hand to get ready. He honestly looked disappointed that it was time to let go but I told him I would stand next to him while we waited.

He was fine after that.

I slip on my costume, and realize it has some parts about it that don't really work well with my quirk, maybe I'll get some changes when we work on our main moves.

I headed out to the arena where I see all of the teachers, including Papa and Dad. My eyebrows pull together in worry. They said we were fighting robots.

I shift slightly closer to Katsuki, uncomfortable with how this was playing out in my head.

We would fight the teachers, and that would mean they are already hand picked for all of us. Meaning they stuck us with someone we would have a hard time fighting.

Everyone here was someone I would have a hard time fighting, just because I grew up with them all. I have personal and deep connections with each and every teacher in front of me.

Oh god. This is going against some of my morals. I can't fight family! That's insane!

I think both boys sensed my distress because both of them nudged me. Hoping to get me to calm down. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath and bottle up this feeling.

Doing so I looked like I lost all trace of emotion, feeling stares trailing over me I feel nothing, as if I had become inhuman, or I was putting on a face.

Yawning I return my attention to the teachers, who seemed to have smirks and smiles on their faces, all in their favorite poses. I could tell they were mainly excited.

I just needed to get through this, and then I would never have to do it again.

That's my only concern.

"You will be partnering up to take on a teacher, you will either need to reach the gate and escape to pass, or you will need to fight and handcuff the teacher to win. This is a test on your decision making skills."

I nodded unenthusiastically. But Katsuki looked towards Midoriya and glared at him, making threats to beat and kill him. Just to think he was basically confessing how he liked me nearly 25 minutes earlier. Crazy.

I feel myself heat up a bit a the thought, I still hadn't given him an answer I suppose. But I feel like we're both basically on the same page now.

I do like him, he just doesn't know that yet. I smiled a bit, letting my emotions come back enough to let me enjoy the feeling of liking somebody.

"Lily you're paired with Jiro and will be battling Present Mic." I feel my blood run cold.

Papa?

I had to fight Papa?

Not once, ever, have I fought with Papa, Dad knew this, he must've paired us up with him. I also relatively knew Jiro so this was mainly my connection to Papa that I was going against him.

Damn it.

I go with Jiro to strategize, either way neither of us knew what to do against him. We could easily go deaf really.

I didn't really care, I was mainly immune to his quirk by this point cause he used it so much around the house, for a while Dad thought I was going def.

Nope. Just becoming immune to Papa's quirk. Scared the living daylights outta him.

If only I could see farther I could shut his quirk down immediately so we could get done. But I'm pretty useless.