68

"Today we will be working in Gym Gamma, get your suits on and meet me there." Dad says monotonously, he yawns after his short excerpt and I realize how similar me and my Dad are. I'm surprised nobody else has figured out I'm his daughter other than Todoroki..

I grab my costume and head to the lockers, the girls following behind me. I was excited to get back to work, yes the burns and cuts and stuff were still kinda there but I'm not gonna let that slow me down.

I need to train. And I need to train hard.

I change pretty quickly and make my way over to the gym, filing in with a lot of my classmates as we all are awe struck with how large the building is.

I feel a gaze on me, one that doesn't particularly feel warm and happy. Turning and looking for the source I spot Dad glaring at me.

I've done fucked up.

I shiver and step behind the person closest to me, which happened to be Mina, and hid in the fear that I would die from only an intense gaze.

Dad takes his spot up at the front as well as a few other of our teachers. Including Aunt Nemi, Uncle Ecto, and Grandpa Cement. He never told me his age, so I just call him grandpa, it's suiting.

"You will be training differently the next 12 school days. The training you all got from the camp was not for nothing, in fact you will be figuring out special moves. You need to have at least two by this training is over. Midnight, Ectoplasm, and Cementoss will be guiding you." He says tiredly.

"Get to work. Now." I skip to a pillar and start climbing up. I was making a small sweat by the time I get all the way up. I definitely needed to change up my suit, climbing and movement was something I did a lot so that could not be limited.

Kat was a few pillars short of mine, and I realized I probably picked the tallest one. I put my head in my hand, sighing at my stupid mistake.

"Hello Miss Aizawa." My eyes widen and I look at my uncles clone in alarm, putting a finger over my mouth as to shush him. "Don't worry, it's pretty hard to hear us up here." I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank the gods... now... about my moves... I've been thinking about this move since I was little, I was wondering if I might be able to take multiple peoples quirks at once? Like around 20 to 30?" Ecto puts his finger on his chin, thinking about that.

"That would be pretty smart if you were going against multiple people at once. It would also give an advantage to whoever you're working with." He starts explaining. "Though I'm pretty sure this would dry your eyes out quicker than usual so it would be a one time use."

I nod, "I would expect that, thankfully my time for that has gone up significantly." He nods, before creating two more of himself, reaching his current number of three clones.

"We will start with three, and work our way up." I agree, starting up my quirk, I guess after a while of not using it made my head ache because soon I was sitting and holding my head like it was gonna kill me. "Lily..?" I hear Ecto ask me.

I shake my head. "No.. no... I'm okay.. just been a little since I used my quirk at full.." I say, lying about being at full power.

"I suggest getting improvements so that you don't have to deal with headaches." I shake my head again.

"Was already planning on it sir." I grit and stand, activating my power at full, my hair raised and I couldn't help but feel like I looked like Papa when his hair is gelled up. I chuckled a little at the thought.

My eyes turn red and my vision does the same, I then turned my focus onto Ecto and canceled his power, nodding I let him try to make another clone. To which he fails at.

Then without much more effort I make little clicking sounds on instinct, reaching into his stamina and erasing that at well, making all clones disappear. I cancel my quirk and look at my hands. I didn't even know I could do that.

Could my power be more fused with Papas than I thought? It would make absolutely no sense because I was only supposed to inherit one of their quirks, that would make me a new break through in history.

My eyes gleamed in joy and I closed my fists, punching the air in excitement. I squealed at using that new found power. But I quickly realized what I did.

I made ALL clones disappear.

My excitement turns to worry as I look around for Uncle Ecto, almost sure that I had hurt him.

I spot him down with Aunt Nemi and Grandpa Cement, he was kneeling down and looked like he was about to pass out. Shit. What exactly did I just do?!

"Mr. Aizawa!" I screamed for Dads attention, "I don't know what I did but can you make sure he's okay?!" Dads attention was already on him and my screaming seemed to only be in the background as he looked my Uncle over.

Soon enough Ecto was just laying down before giving nodding that he was alright.

I can't help but let out a sigh of relief, that was family that I just hurt and it hurt me to know that something bad could've happened because I didn't know what I did.

It was almost as if I was using my quirk for the first two years again. I had no control over this new possibility and that was terrifying.

I felt aware, almost too alert that I erased his stamina.

If I depleted all of it would I kill someone? If so, how much is healthy? Can I fight using it? I shake my mind away from such ambitious thoughts, I need to focus on controlling it for now.

I don't want to hurt my family again.

And not only just my family, if I can't control this, how can I call myself a hero?

At least it was near the end of class when everyone had gotten some practice. At least I wouldn't get in too much trouble for interrupting schedule.

Still.. I wouldn't feel this bad if it was a villain like hand man or Nomu was against me. But when it came to family.. I just feel like shit for hurting them. I sighed.

"Might as well make some improvements while he recovers.." I quietly say before climbing back down and heading in the direction of the support class. 1-D.

A/n:

School be hard.

Fuck everything I'm moving in with the farm animals.

I shall become one with my fellow brethren.