Chapter 22: Mew

Gulf smiled so wide. His porcelain skin is glowing. One thing is for sure, he doesn't care about his nakedness. His cock is erect, pressed between our stomachs and it looks so normal for him to be doing this.

He took off my camisole. I put my hands in his hips after, then let it travel to his smooth butt cheeks. I started pinching. He wiggles in my lap and moves closer. Then he locked my head in his arms and captured my mouth. I imprisoned him in my embrace. His waist is small, my arms curled around it easily. My big hands exploring his backside. He has the smoothest supplest skin. How can he be this soft?

He slid his tongue inside my mouth, his head slanting so he can go deeper. I kissed back trying to imitate his actions. Gulf is aggressive, his kisses make me lose my mind. I bit his lower lip, I can't help it. He moaned and rubbed his cock between us. I squeezed his butt cheeks and ground him closer to me.

"Fuck," he arched his head backwards, offering his tempting neck in front of me. I lapped his neck and run my teeth in his pulse, then sucked his skin. I can't get enough of him. The speed of his grinding increased, he is moving up and down in front of me. I feel his very hard cock between us rubbing in my cock, my stomach.

"Mew..." he said panting.

"What is it baby? Tell me." I asked, lapping the pulse at the back of his ear.

"This feels so good," he gasped while he moves incessantly up and down.

I put my hand between us and wrapped his cock. He pumped his cock in my hands faster.

He moved his face forward, pulled my hair sideward and kissed my inner lobe while grinding on top of me.

"I need fast Mew, really fast. I want to feel your hard cock inside of me," He said in between lapping my lobe. The hot air he emits adding heat in his words.

I feel my confined cock throb, my boxers preventing it's movement. "Take off my boxers baby," i said gasping for air.

Gulf moved so fast, he took off my boxers. Then before I can blink, he descended on me, and swallowed me whole.

I threw my head on the wall , " Motherfucka---------"

I hear a slurp. He was moving his tongue up and down, curling in my shape. I feel the tongue ring travel up and down, making a mark on my cock. My eyes rolled upwards just feeling the fucking sensations. I grasped his head hard with my hands, wanting to move him away from me but wanting my cock on his throat too, so deep.

I pushed unintentionally. I hear him choke. I looked at his head, ""Sorry baby."

I gentled my hands on his hair, letting him set the rhythm. I have a clear view of his butt that's grinding on the sheets in front of me. I wet my middle finger and let it travel to his ass. Then I tried so hard to concentrate, trying to block the pleasure of his mouth in my cock, and pushed my finger in his ass.

Gulf slurps like a hoover though, "Stop Gulf." I said pulling his hair upwards. He looked at me with his eyes looking drugged. He is on his fours. "I need to wet your ass."

I pushed him backwards. He stumbled, lying on his back. I opened his legs, cupped his butt cheeks then moved it closer to me. Gulf's aggressiveness giving me confidence to do this.

I lapped at his entrance.

"Oh god,' I heard him say. Then he tried to escape from my grip.

I lapped him again, and again.

He gasped, "Now Mew. I want you inside."

"I want to taste you first Gulf," I said in between licks.

"You can do that later," He said. Then he switching our positions. He is now on top of me straddling me. He reached for the lube and a condom.

He peeled the condom wrapper like there's no tomorrow and expertly put it on me. Then he peeled the lube next, squeezed a huge amount on his hand and prepared himself. I just watched the whole time. My eyes can't keep up with everything.

Before I know it, he positioned himself on top of me and lowered himself in my cock.

"Fuuuuuck..."

"Oh god...."

We both said at the same time. His head thrown backwards, my hands supporting his hips. We panted, frozen, just feeling that first invasion.

Gulf looks ethereal panting on top of me. His skin is perfect, all pink and smooth. After a few short breathes, I tried to sit and locked my hands around him. "Fuck baby, you look like my fucking perfect dream."

Gulf wrapped his hands around my head and started to move up and down. He looked at me unfocused, like he is high, high on me. "It feels so good." he said pumping up and down. "So so good."

I feel him tighten around me hardening my cock even more. His movements accelerating and my hands gripping his sides helping him move faster.

"How does it feel Mew? Do you feel me surround you?" He rasps between breaths. "Do you feel me tighten? Do you want me to pump faster?"

Fuck Gulf and his dirty talk. "Yes baby..... all of it." I feel like I'm losing myself.

"Are you close? Look at me." He said. I looked at him. We both look so gone, both panting synchronously. His movements becoming faster. His cock squeezed between us. I feel myself trying to reach for something. "Do you feel that fucking pleasure building? Your cock's so deep inside of me---"

"Don't stop," I said out of breathe.

"Because I feel you hitting my sweetest spot over and over again."

"I'm gonna come baby..." I said giving in to something beyond me.

"Give it to me daddy----"

"Fucccckkkk!" Fuck Gulf! I came and came and came.

I can't count the minutes. We didn't move. Both trying to come down back to earth. I feel wetness in my stomach, then my ear. Gulf is licking my ear. "How was your first time, daddy?"

I felt my cock still inside of him twitch again. "What have you done to me baby?"