Chapter 56: Gulf

Author's Note: Have you all seen the Official Trailer of TharnType Season 2? What do you all think about it? Mind blowing for me. 

------------------------------

"Is it okay to touch here?" I asked, touching Mew's shoulder blades lightly with the tip of my fingers while straddling his legs. 

"Ah hmmm," he said softly. Mew is sitting, leaning on the bed's headboard. We both are in boxers. His hands gripping my hips while I try to touch him anywhere I want.

"How about here?' I asked as I touched his chest with my other hand.

He nodded just looking at me.

"What if I kiss you here?" I said as I bent forward to kiss the curve of his neck.

He extended his neck to give me better access.

I travelled my lips to his ear and bit it softly. I felt him squeeze my hips harder. "Are we still good?" I whispered.

"Very good baby," he said huskily.

I moved away and raised my brow looking at him.

"You can try kissing this too to check." He said pouting his lips.

I smirked suspiciously. "How was your session with Becca? Are we really past your PTSD?"

"If I'm not, you're definitely not the trigger," he assured me.

My face scrunched. "So that means someone else can trigger it?"

He looks like he is thinking deep on what to tell me, "I hope there's nothing to it but I'll take hypnotherapy just to be sure."

"Hypnosis right?" I remember reading about this when I was learning his condition. 

"Yes. I decided to try it again. I'm confident about doing it now," he said.

I tried to get off him since my mind drifted to somewhere else. 

Mew stopped me. "Hey, I need more touches."

"This is serious Mew. We need to be prepared for this." I said, worried about what could happen when he does the therapy again.

He kissed my neck subtly. "You smell like peppermint Gulf." Then his kisses travelled to the pulse at the back of my ear.

My hands are in his shoulders trying to stop him and not stop him at the same time. "Mew--- let's talk about your treatment first."

He squeezed my butt cheeks gently, "Can I fuck you raw again baby?" He slipped his hand inside my boxers and tried to reach for my ass.

I lurched. I cupped his head with my hands, moved it away from me and forced him to look at me. "Mew! We need to talk."

His eyes look hazy. "I badly want to be inside you Gulf." Then he pulled my head and bit my lip.

Electricity travelled all over my body. "Mew---- we are not yet done talking." I said in between his nipping.

He swept his tongue to my lower lip then he ground his cock to mine. "Hmmm, you have the softest lips baby." He squeezed my butt cheek harder this time.

My hands are in his hair trying to pull him away from me but at the same time wanting his mouth to devour me. "We will talk about this later Mew." My breathing became uneven. I am trying to resist him still and failing miserably.

He brought his lips to my ear and whispered, "I want your mouth in my cock Gulf." Then he licked my earlobe.

I feel my cock become very hard very fast. Mew's hands are now locked at my two globes while he grinds his lower back to me.