Chapter 25: Gulf

We are in the bamboo couch. Mew is in the corner reading a book about the greatest pilots in the world with his eyeglasses while I am lying down with my head on his lap. I am scanning the illustrations on the sex book.

While one of his hands is holding the book, the other one is softly brushing my hair.

"Mew, do you think we can do this?" I asked looking at the illustration of two men having sex standing up. One guy has his legs looped around the other's waist.

I showed the illustration to Mew. He looked, through his nose. "I would need to exercise for that. You're kind of heavy Gulf. You're taller than me."

"Hmmmm, we can at least try. I think the penetration will be so deep in this position." I said, thinking about the science behind these illustrations.

"That's true baby, but I really don't think I can carry you for more than 10 seconds to be honest." Mew said again.

I pinched his arm muscles, "I think you can."

He smiled, "I'll think about it. Maybe when we reach your favorite place."

That statement made me think, "What do you mean Mew?"

"I'll go with you," he said.

I still don't get it, "I still don't get it Mew." I sat down and faced him.

He lowered the book and looked at me, "This is our fourth night here, that means we have three more days before we go to Japan. I am going with you."

"You didn't mention that two days ago. All you said was, you'll bring me to the airport and make sure I board a plane going to Japan." I said.

"I changed my mind today. I am going with you," then he read the book again like what he said is just normal.

"I am not coming back Mew, I told you that." I said still not sure I comprehend what he's saying.

"I know, that's why I'm coming with you," he keeps on reading the fucking book.

"What about your family? Your casino? Can you stop reading and let's discuss about this please," I said very serious now.

He sighed and closed the book, "I made up my mind." He said looking at me.

"Look Mew, it's easy for me to decide this things because I have nothing here, but you, you have a lot you'll abandon if you come with me. I won't allow it." I said in finality.

"What about me Gulf? You're leaving me." He said.

Oh no, I feel us going to fight again, not even a day had passed. I held his hand, "Mew, you know that going with me means cutting ties with your people. I don't want you to do that."

"You're not answering me Gulf, what am I even to you?" he said now questioning what we have.

"You are my calm Mew. You're my saving grace. That's why I don't want you to be miserable. All that you're doing for me is already enough. I can't ruin you too." I said.

He went back to his book, "I am going with you Gulf, end of discussion."

I ruined the mood, "You know what, let's not discuss this okay, let's just enjoy the night." I went to sit on his lap and straddled him. Facing him I said, "Let's just enjoy the night daddy ,okay?"

He looks at me, his eyes looking like he wants to say something but stopped himself, "Okay baby." He said before nipping my lips.

------------------------------

My ass is sore, like literally. Last night, it felt like we were on a marathon. Mew doesn't seem to get tired, I had to beg twice for us to slow down.

We are spooning. His arms and legs wrapped around me. I can't move. I feel the rays of the sun creeping the window. "Mew?"

He responded by pulling me closer. I feel his cock stabbing my butt.

"I need to pee Mew," I said.

Mew loosened his hold, "Come back to bed after." He said before drifting off to sleep again.

I went down, took a shower and tried to tidy up the place a bit. It's almost nine in the morning. Since I didn't want to disturb him, I went out to catch the morning air in the dock. From afar, I see the canoe still floating. I smiled, that canoe will be floating there for a very long time. Farther still, I see a group of swans, closing in to where I am. I felt excited, it's the first time I am witnessing this. I have to wake Mew up so we can share this moment. I am about to stand from where I am sitting at the foot of the dock when I feel Mew's arms wrap around me. His legs enveloping my hips.

"Mew! Do you see the group of swans?" I said to him excitedly.

He tightened his arms around me and settled his chin on my shoulder. "They are called trumpeter swans, and it's not a group, it's called a bevy of swans."

I rolled my eyes.

He brushed off my hair, "Stop rolling your eyes."

"I'm a mathematician Mew not a marine biologist." I said reminding him that I'm smart too.

"Of course you are baby, how can I forget that when I lost against you in poker," he said feeding my ego.

"Damn right!" I said. "Oh! And I remember, they're also known as the monogamous loyal animals."

"Yeah I remember, we watched this in animal planet," he said.

"See! And you mocked me for watching that show," I said accusing him jokingly.

"Of course not. I was just preoccupied looking at your lips that time and didn't really pay that much of attention," he said, nipping my nape.

"So you already liked me then?" I asked.

The bevy of swans are now swimming in front of us, more than fifty of them. Mew and I both watched.

"Hmmmm," Mew said thinking. "I probably was already. I just can't name it then."

"Yeah right, virgin," Mew bit my shoulder hard. "I'm kidding Mew!" I said laughing. Then I pressed his arms and leaned my head on his shoulder, "But kidding aside, I'm grateful that I get to be your only experience Mew."

"You better! I'm going to hold you accountable baby," he said giving me a peck on my cheeks.

---------------

Author's Note:

The trumpeter swan is a majestic bird, with snowy white feathers; jet-black bill, feet, and legs; and 8-foot wingspan. At close range, a thin orange-red line can be seen on the lower part of the bill. The trumpeter is often confused with the smaller, more northerly tundra swan, especially where their ranges overlap. The major differences between the two are their size, call, and migration. The trumpeter swan is roughly twice the size of the tundra swan; has a deep, sonorous call; and is either non-migratory or migrates relatively short distances.