Chapter 2

Zira's pov
"I think this deal would be beneficial considering the facts that we have worked together before makes it more reasonable for our product to return a higher profit to us due to the fact that consumers wi..

"umm zira..

God this cunt again i muttered

"Yes ms todd"

"How do you really know.."

Cutting her short "if its to know if our product will scale through the market then yes it will cause this isn't the first time we would work with Harrison tech to get what we want now as i was saying the consumers or users of our product would be intrested given the fact that it has been anticipated for so long so at any given price would be bought given any sort of discount or not " in your face bitch.

"Any questions left ?" she has finally pissed me off, they commence to sign the deal without outtering a single word to piss me off futher .

Everybody was leaving the room while Andrew seems to care about my figure more than the deal what a prick ,getting up the fool is making his way towards me already has he no shame ughh.

"Zira you look stunning today i must say" scrutinizing me a lustful look.

"Mr Harrison junior thank you but its kind of obvious that i know already so if you would excuse me".

He stretches his hands foward i shake it with no hesitation but he refuses to let go oh fudge he's bringing his lips closer to my hand and he has kissed it pretty sure i have bacteria now ughhh

"Mr Andrew I'd advice to keep your lips and any form of touching off my employees if you want your father to have this deal with my company" Mr Liam says.

Thank the heavens i walk to the stall and sanitized my hand to cleanabd the cunt headed my way with her with her follwers or bimbo clan as i prefer.

"Just cause your opinion was needed and not mine doesn't mean you are now something don't forget your place" she places her fake nails on my jacket shes gonna be in for a tough ride i thought to myself ..

"Im gonna tap into my home training and pretend to not hear a thing but the next time your claws come in contact with my skin i will beat the heavenly shit out of you"  i whispered menacingly.

I reap out the jacket from my skin feeling disgusted and tossed it to the trash can leaving me in a high waist skirt and a short sleeved green vest i storm off like a boss to my cabin.

The rest of the day went in a blur with my sour mood in track with me.

Picking my keys after ordering pizza and large deep fried chicken wings i hasten my pace, getting towards the elevator, Mr liams door slightly ajar and i head in.

Lord my poor eyes, one of his bimbos trying to force a lip battle with him seeing me he gives me a pleadful look to help him i roll my eyes immediately my cold aura is back and boom I'm ready to put a bullet in her dumb skull.

"Miss kindly leave"

"Who are you?"she screeched

Ughh she sound like a dying walrus with her caked up faced uhh Unicorn poop i laugh out realising what i did i quit laughing and gave her a deadly stare.

"I'm pretty sure you don't want to piss me off now get your sorry ass off him .

she scurried off him and huffs towards the exit trying to save a little bit of pride she turns around to say something and i growl and she ran, wouldn't want to auction her

Hearing a faint you can take the day off from this tard face i turn back to him.

"I am prepared already have a good day sir" .

Authors note.
Sorry for the short chapter😔

Chapter 2 is out make sure to click the little star by your left thanks😘

Bye hubbies.😘