Chapter 16

Zira's pov
If anyone had told me all i had to do was fall into a coma and my life would've changed drastically id have done it quite long ago...no that didn't sound right i meant getting fired but who cares mamazz still on the low road and the shit got me going good.

It's been three freaking months since that day and each day has been fucking blissful... ok hold up enough of the profanities and curses let me take you back a bit...... it seems we're kinda lost here.

"So what's your whole brainstorming idea Zee... you know what?hold up a sec if you say shit and i lose my investors you're so dropping the keys to the black Audi... ok?" He said glaring.

"Have a little faith that's all im asking please "never thought convincing would be this hard

"Fine... Let's hear it"he said sighing... a little faith.

"I went through the reports you gave me and they're doing.... not so well " i said not knowing how to put my words.

"Ohh my God...really  i didn't know that"he replied with sacarsm, all it takes is a little faith ..." im here cause i don't feel like black magic shit exist so you better be fucking seious, the board members are gonna call a meeting sooner or later and all this"he air quoted..." is gonna go down the drain Zira " he snapped and continued " believe me im trying my fucking best to be strong and not turn to a fucked up monster like you know who ... so Zira give me one freaking good reason to buy all this shit you're about to say" he sneered... that stung a bit.

"You have three houses and you're into decorating anything why not have a contest" i retorted after so much delibration.

"Go on"he said sitting up.

"You've designed and decorated hotels, worked on mansions .....bringing them to life even when they looked like the insides of a trash can,you've got a fashion line but all these  are only afforded by the rich, and by the rich i mean people who have power, class and authority and you don't get to see them everyday am I  right?" I asked him feeling a good vibe radiating off me and he nodded.

"I know you're thinking what the fudge  does a contest have to do with all this but you're so godamn wrong if you calculate properly.. what the fuck am i saying even kids know the difference between the high class and low class, so .....how about working with the remaining population of America who don't have a large amount of zeros in their account but still have something there" i finished taking in a sharp intake of breath please like it ..please...

"So you mean like working with middle class " he added with a small smile which dropped immediately.

"Wait im not done " i said immediately  making him raise an eye and look back at me and with that i continued " if you work with them the costs of equipments would be a lot cheaper you know and remember its a contest we have to promote it first" i said and he stared at me with a you re so godamn crazy face, bitch.... we're about to make history.

Einstein was considered crazy at some point so i guess im not the only one.. i think but either that isn't my point.

"Zee...

"Bitch i said i wasn't done so shut it" i snapped now i feel crazy but in a good kind and i continued  " all we have to do is create a special site where we.. im sorry you would have a spin the wheel contest but first payment is needed.. lets say ten dollars each as registration

"Make it fifteen"

"Alright..and ofcourse a specific number of people let's say what day of the month were you born and mine we add it together and make it known to people of America and with that my freind success is at our doorsrep" i finished with a smirk.

"Sounds great.." im sensing a but" i replied  "but we're gonna need cash supply and i dont still understand why I've got to move in with you unless" and he gasped.... no no no not what you're thinking you perv

"You've got a crush on me.. zee, baby i don't think its proper to fall for uhmm... your bestie zee... i know.. i know im too hot but what will everyone say and besides im taken already by the swarming  number of ladies  so honey..." he said placing a hand on my hair, the fuck that did it i pulled his hand down and twisted his wrist and fixed it back immediately earning a scream from him and a glare from me.

"Do you have a death wish" i growled "place it again your ribs will be next, so sit and listen and fyi you ain't as hot as you're painted idiot." i snapped earning a scowl from him and a middle finger from me ....sucker.

"Motherfucker" he muttered holding his wrist.

"Now that I've got your full attention back to what i was saying...

"Who's gonna pay for all this? He cut me off

"Your board members aren't gonna listen even of you pitch this idea so they ain't gomna consider this but with the right amount of funding and some backup we're gonna be on the right track cause right now we're on the side walk baby".

"You still haven't explained why I've got to li...

"Bitch SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST PAY FUCKING ATTENTION OKAY? I screamed at him i could feel steams coming out making him flinch and sit

"now you're quiet ....when this goes on air its like redecorating and redesigning their homes so they've got to live somewhere right? So instead of paying for a luxurious hotel why not a 2 weeks free non-paid living in the great Alley mansions.. which is gonna spice things up making different age groups apply even hornyass hormonal females who want a taste of your lifestyle"

"Why two weeks?

"Do you wanna furnish forever? Which he mumbled a no "and it also helps your privacy and ...dont worry we'll state everything when our lawyer arrives"

"Lawyer? I can't use the company lawyer zee..

"I know.. i know all your shit with your company and your absense and missing meetings and the whole loss " i added air quoting.

"I wonder whose  sorry ass was on a bed for months" he retorted with enough sacarsm to make me cry.

"I'm sorry i..

"Nevermind.. just wanted to make you feel bad" he said with a little smile.

"You psychopath" i added with a sad smile.

"Well enough of scrambling over the loss ...you've got any food im hungry

And that my dear friend was the beginning of a new era.

So since you guys have been briefed, i dont think i have the strength to brief yall again so you've just got to chill out and wait..

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

A/N

Im so happy for zander,

but what would happen when the media comes in Or when Zander has his suspicions?

is Zira safe?

Either way you've just gotta live a little to find out.

Don't forget to click the little star and comment.😊

Stay safe.

Bye hubbies😚