Chapter 25

Zira's POV.
He held my hand and led me to his suite inside his office after locking his door.

"Whoa..this is amazing" i smiled at me then frowned "Xavier how long do you stay here?"I asked, he shrugged and got the first aid kit.

"Sit" i rolled my sleeves and sat him on the sofa.

"Look at me...shit i hit hard" i held his perfectly chiseled jaw and cleaned his face while he stared at me like a hungry man.

"Quit staring Xavier" i warned i feel so hot inside.

"Done" i said pulling him and he didn't bulge. Are you shitting me?.

"Xavier..." he stood up and pulled me closer rubbing his lips on mine. Stiffening isn't the right word, i became a statue.

He pulled me closer and hugged me tightly not that i couldn't breathe but this is getting intimate, we are friends who get on each others neck constantly.

"Xavier this is wrong" i tried pulling out but he held me in place, i'd free myself but i don't want to.

"This once, let me hold you as mine" he croaked out, i weakened immediately.

"Look at me" i said.

"Xavier Mariano Williamson look at me" i ordered and he looked at me.

He held tears in his eyes threatening to spill, a lone tear fell and another and another one.

I wiped it continously "come here" i can relate .

I bent his head and pecked him continuously till he chuckled, i stopped satisfied and raised his head.

"He died today" he blurted atill hugging me

"Who?" I understand he doesn't want to see my face when talking for him to have courage.

"My dad"i choked, Xavier forgive me.

"I lost him this very day, i was so hell bent on making him proud i didn't say goodbye" he released the works.

"I visit his cemetery and drop a gift on my birthday, i know its stupid because the cleaner wears the watch i've seen him several time" we chuckled.

"He always said limit time so time won't limit you and now i understand, i tried to get to get everything done and speed home and i ended up with time limiting itself with dad" he sobbed " i should have left work and stayed with him, i was rather selfish and decided to work and when you called it shithole i kinda lost it because.."

"Because" I pressed on.

"Because he also called it...shithole" i chuckled.

He raised my and sucked my sweet spot, i lost it and moaned loudly.

"X...xavier..oh my God...ahh" he trailed up to my face and gave sloppy kisses on my face which tickled.

"They all left somehow one way or the other" he rested his head back in the crook of my neck and squeezed my lower waist.

I moaned and ran my hands through his hair and his hands , he slid his hands down and almost groped me. 

I opened my eyes and pushed him slightly, i totally forgot about the gifts shit and the cake and this is so wrong.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to... you know go all intimate with you" i apologized although he came on me first.

"It's ok, i'm also guilty" he scratched his neck and smiled.

"Shit it's four thirty Bill's gonna murder me, i need to get gifts i'm sorry"i said.

"Let me follow you, it'll be faster and i can wrap as well" he suggested.