chapter 8

Xaviers pov

Dude what the fuck was that.

I need to think, i stood up and started leaving

You know if you keep acting this way to her she's gonna hate you.....im gonna go look for them he says.

Its not everyday you see him pissed but he's surely pissed .

Shit im a mess right now i run my hand through my hair , how did it get to this, i know i shouldn't have lashed out on her.

I open my personal pictures on my phone, its filled with her, she's the only thing that can calm me down, call me obsessed but i want her in every possible way, she's doing all this to me without knowing, i want her, no one can have her except me, i dont care if have to go to an extra mile to make her mine, and i will its just how? I run my hand through my hair again.

Hey handsome, i turn around to face a whore.

Get away from me i snarled.

Ohh please, you know i can make you feel better letsgo to my room so we could get started, she says rubbing her hands on my legs.

If i see you close to me again, mark my words ill end you, gripping her hands tighter.

Dude, what the fuck, let go she's trying to squirm away.

What happened to the confidence, i asked her.

Let me go you jerk she says

I signal my men.

Take her .

He's ignoring my calls, what a bitch, but i need to know if she's safe.

Unknown number

She's pretty, cant wait to meet her.

What the fuck, i start panicking , she has to be alright, shit.

I cant find my keys, where the fuck are they , im going nuts i open the door , shes on the balcony , fuck i realease my breath, i didnt know i was holding it.

I just have to apologise to her, whats the harm in that right, i slump my shoulders, here goes.

Mind if i join?

Yea sure.

She's drinking and smells divine, here goes ,

Shes getting up,  its now or never,

Uhmm Zira,  where are words when you need them im stuttering, i Dont stutter .

Goodnight, where did that come from i wanted to apologise and i said goodnight, pretty sure she thinks im an asshole now.

The meeting was done already but i just need to buy more time from that son of a bitch.

I kiss her forehead, she tatses heavenly,

I need to keep you safe i kissed her again .

I turn on the shower i need to think, i cant even think properly anymore without seeing her in my head. I need to give her space at the same time i need her to feel something for me too. I've had a fair share of pity from people i dont need more. I just need to convince her, we both need a vacation.

I move to the closet and take out my sweatpants, i sleep naked but i dont wanna scare her away.

I snuggle my myself into her its like she knows i need comfort and she pulls me closer i snuggle myself deeper into her, my head is on her boobs but that's not a big deal right, keep telling yourself that my subconscious adds.