Chapter 7

Xavier pov
  I swear I didn't know she could drift, she looked like a fucking model, i could picture myself doing nasty things to her with her curvy ass.

She threatened John my most trusted bodyguard, if it was anyone else he'd  be 6 ft under by now but there's something in her that made him so scared, she's so full of mystry.

"Dude..dude... you're zoning out again", he says waving his hands in my face.

"What do you want zander"i say dryly.

"What's eating you up man" he says with concern.

"Nothing, i just need to think" i say coldly looking out of the plane.

"If you say so, I'm headed to the girls wanna come?" He asks.

"I have other things to do than bickering" i said.

"Okay" he says getting up.

She has been laughing so hard, it sounds melodious but at the same time I'm not the cause of it so its pissing me off.

Getting off the plane she removed her sweat shirt she has a Fucking tattoo, literally a tattoo and there's something written on it, i feel like asking,  but she's gonna see it as prying, ohh what the fuck, she answers to me .

  And she literally cursed at me, in all her years of working with me she has never cursed at me, heck  i didn't even know she could curse until recently.

I know i shouldn't have but i had my PI do a background search on her she's hiding something and i know it but she's clear like she's so good at been clean, i know she has a past but everyone has, but i need her to confide in me so i changed the reservation she has me to bear now.

           _______________

Zira's pov
I'm taking the right side" i said.

"No problem if that's what you want".he says

"Can i ask you a question Mr Liam"

"Its Xavier ... go on "he says.

Whoa thats a first my subconscious adds.

"Alright Xavier" i say i love the way his name rolls from my tounge, curse my stupid hormones.

"Yes" he says taking a step forward.

"Why can't we ... he comes closer.

"Have seperate rooms.. i say i cant find my words what is wrong with me.

He takes another step forward and i take one back, we continue until i hit the wall,

He bends his face to my neck

"Is that what you want?"he says with his hot breath fanning on my neck. I feel myself getting wet. Oh God i press my legs against each other.

"You haven't answered?"

I try to push him but he doesn't bulge.

He raises his head and places a chaste kiss on my forehead.

"I'm heading out" he says and closes the door.

I realease my breath that i didn't know i was holding what is wrong with him he's so bi, I'm going for a shower i need my sleep and it doesn't come with a sweaty body.

I step into the bathtub it has good products but not as good as mine.

I had a long relaxing shower and now I'm searching for what to wear i can't sleep after the stunt he pulled on me.

I take out a navy blue shorts and a big black mens polo and tuck the left side in to go with it and a little mens cologne with my spray.

Perfect combination. I walk to the mirror and let my hair down i wear my Adidas Air max and let my hair down, two can play at this game .