Chapter 4

Zira's pov
 Seeing the idiot in front of me tied up to a chair cause he decided to steal from me what a waste of sperm ..

"Hey buddy listen up don'tplay with my money okay" i tell him

"Your money? he asks.

"This is gonna be fun "Kirsten says noticing that I'm still staring at him i clear my voice and take out a car jack and a surgical knife.

Breathing in i signal one of the men to open the doors seeing his family his smile drops and i smirk.

"What were  you thinking? i asked him

"You hid them in a basement you motherfucker that was the first place they checked now tell me something i dont know who should be tortured first" he looked at me with suprise, shock, anger all at once but I'm not the slightest feinged by his little act .

"Strap the old lady up i dont have time for this shit" i said .... she looks at me with fear ohh the love of shuddering.

"Place her hands on the table" i ordered.

"Do you know why you guys are here? i ask her... she shakes her head immediately i take the knife closer to her face

"DONT LIE TO ME" i growled ,

"No no please i'll tell you the money is in an account in sweden in my late husbands name please let us go" she begged.

"You bitch" he said i cut him off with a bullet on his  left thigh...

"Next time you speak without being spoken to you regret it" i said ....

"Slut " he said and he spat on my face  .... motherfucker i took my gun and put another bullet in  his right thigh.

"Take out the bullets" i said" then take care of him" i added.

"Kirsten a word" i said while leaving the warehouse ...

"You haven't said a word since "i told him ..

"I dont got shit to say" he says" you know the anniversary is coming up" he says looking at the sky probably thinking of kay and zara ..

"I know" i said coldly "transfer all the money back" i told him...

"Will do.You never come home we miss you Avá "he says

"Call me when you are about to leave" i said immediately and left the site....

Getting home i go and wash up and i walk down bitch I'm starving i take out chicken breast, sausage, bacon and eggs with milk , work my magic on the counter ,i head to the gym and take off my cloths

" best way to spend a day" i punch the bag so hard for the next 30 minutes and move on to the treadmill and start over for another hour then I complete my daily cycle, taking a towel to the bench close my eyes and think.

Flashback
"Nieta what are you doing here abuelo says ... i ignore him

"Thinking aren't you? he says

"Am i cursed? i ask him he looks at me with shock 

"No nieta you aren't" he says

"Then why do they leave me why "i whispered.

"Oohh nieta you have a lovely hair "he says changing the topic cunny old

"come here" he says patting his side i move there and rest my head on his leg.

"I cant take this anymore i say.

" Then don't" he says ..

"What" i whisper