Chapter 24

Zira's POV
I stirred and rested on the bed frame"zira your eyes are blue" i can't believe i let it get to this point. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.I should've kept him at arms length and now i'm stuck in this mess.

Now let's drop that...how the heck did i do that... shit i lost control and i did IT for the fist time in years and i finally did it right but on.... shit, it hit me

"Xavier" i ran to find him on my bed still knocked out.

"Hey"i tapped him.

"Please let me sleep " he begged and covered himself properly.

"I'll make breakfast, mum Genevieve left and you need to go to work"

"Might as well let him sleep in and watch him rush" i smirked and called Bill.

I prepared breakfast, waffles covered in dark chocolate with a glass of hot milk and his coffee in a flask Mrs Kingston gave as a Christmas present...lord knows I'm gonna get the fifth one. Maybe its finally going to be grey.

I'm so bored, i take out my baking ingredients since i can't exceed my sugar limit, i tied an apron and started baking.

I poured the batter in the pan and some muffin batter in the tray ,setting a timer i placed it in the oven and opened my door to a grinning Bill.

"Good morning ma'am, how was your night?" He teased.

"Good..d i trailed off.

"I believe you Zira" he continued teasing.

"Bitch" i folded my arms.

"What the boss asked me to get him so suits to change from since he's staying at a friends" he said poking my arms and i stood confused.

"Are you really that clueless Zira? " i raised an eye.

"Dude.. forget it your pretty brain is for business and business alone" he said palming his head.

"What?" I'm so freaking confused

"Dude... you're the bosses friend he's staying at" he said and i nodded and raised my eye...again.

"When last did you check the group chat?" He asked pissed, we created a group chat cause Zander felt alone.

"Days ago"

"Exactly, my point"

"Dude I'm freaking confused" i whisper yelled.