chapter 14

Zira's pov

Beep....beep...beep.... was all i could hear, the shit is so loud, Someone turn it down my ears are bleeding.

Shut it bitch.

Piss off motherfucker.

I opened my eyes to see all white, where's Xavier, zander and Jenna. Shit this beeping has got to stop i glance at the monitor im in a hospital ughh im gonna be sick.

You're  in a hospital knucklehead

Whatever

I push myself forward to shut it up but something's holding me, i look at it I'm straped shit...shit this is messed up. I unstrap myself the asshole who strapped me is gonna pay but it wasn't tight hmmph.

I run into the bathroom shit where's my goddamn phone, i palm my forehead shit that hurts too everything hurts there's a uniform thank the stars i said mentally praising them.

I change into and pack my hair into a ponytail it has so much tangles ughh.

I walk through the door straight to.the lobby with my head low. This place doesn't look Mexican at all.

Fuck im in New York shit i said hitting my forehead. Geez that hurt i need to stop doing that.

Hey cab i said entering i ain't got no cash on me. I'll figure something out i just need to get home.

Hey the driver said snapping bis fingers if you ain't got the money get out of my cab bitch.

Your loss i didn't plan on paying anyway i say huffing at him.

Finally i say dropping on the couch. Now to find the others i have to have a calm mind before getting anything done.

I let the hot water pour on my skin helping my tensed muscles relax ughh i moan out i scrub my body and shampoo my hair and rinse off i feel so good i spent hours in there but it was so worth it. I walk to the couch and chill back i need to sleep before any mission.

I feel so much better but there's something hitting my door shit i bolt up.

Told ya never sleep in a crisis but no sleeping before missions now you got a killer on your door your welcome.

Shut the fuck up will ya i said groaning this is the second time i walk to the foot slowly and open it and its them they're safe ,i breathe out a sigh of relief.

A/N ( im gonna skip the arguments cos i don't feel like rewriting it ).

The nerve of this man.

I'll prepare brunch i said looking at the wall clock uhmm i had to ask i need my phone and my things mostly my phones.

Uhmm xavi... Mr Liam i need my luggage.

I'll have someone drop it in an hour he said texting someone maybe one of his bimbos ughhh to think i almost did something with him now its gonna be awkward but he doesn't look like he remembers how long was i out.

I walk up to my room and get rest some clothes for jenna on the bed the same process for the rest.

I walk down and start making food im gonna get an earful today i made chicken curry with medium rare steak and nashed potatoes with lime and ketchup.I placed it on the countertop with a jug of my special apple juice with a dash of scotch.

I ate my meal but not everything my head hurts i walk back to the drawers and take an Advil with a glass of juice.

Watcha doing someone said from behind making me choke.

Dude what the fuck i said glaring at Zander.

What he said smiling and frowning immediately.

What's wrong zan, he's looking so weary and stressed with bags under his eyes.

Nothing... nothing just a little stress here and there he said waving me off.

Liar, i whipped in ...

What's going on Xavier said interrupting me.

This discussion is far from over i told Zander making him salute me.

Nothing Mr Liam i said sternly.

Uhmm.. Zira its Xavier not Mr Liam Xavier alright? he said waiting for my reply which was a curt nod.

And uhmm Zira uhmm... while you were away i ...uhmm.... he said stuttering. The fuck he is stuttering wow just wow.

Ding..dong must be my luggage ill go get it and your breakfast is on the countertop guys i said making him understand that the conversation is over. Jeez where's the bitch in him.

I checked my surveillance it was Bill and i opened up.

Hey Bill i said waving at him.

Good gracious he said shocked. Well this is awkward.

You're alive ms...

Its Zira Bill get used to it i said scowling at him playfully.

Ok uhmm ms.. sorry Zira im glad you're okay he said smiling.

Yeah.. im glad too i missed a whole lot of work i added.

Sir hasn't told you? he said looking confused as ever.

Told me what? i replied what the fuck is happening around me.

Its ...

Its nothing Bill you're dismissed xavier cut him off glaring at him.

Bye Zira, take care he said turning to leave.

Uhmm Bill thanks for checking up on me it's really lovely to see you again o said sincerely.

He nodded his head and left leaving him no choice than to turn to Xavier and pry in for answers.

Mind explaining why the fuck you were rude and cutting him off i said glaring at him.

He's a chauffeur not a nanny so i dismissed him he said nonchalantly.

The manner of approach is everything   Mr Liam, i snapped at him.

And who are you my mum he spat.

If you're expecting me to give you yhe pleasure of having a pointless argument with me then id advice you to back off, I'd prefer to sleep than banter with you i told him lowly. I ain't got no time for a kid.

I left the living room and sat at the balcony my head hurts a whole fucking lot i need to sleep.

Hey zee, Zander said tapping me you need to rest go to bed we're here with you he said.

Okay i said getting up but you need to rest as well lets make a deal i said smiling at him.

You don't give up do ya he said smiling.

Nope.

Well lead the way he said opening the door with a bow.

That's just wierd i said waving him off.

But you love me he said smirking.

Ohh Zanny boo i said smirking back and watching his smirk turn to a frown, i so love this.

The fuck zee he said trying to cover up his smile.

Sleep, bye is said running to my room shit my head is aching, i need a stronger painkiller.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
   Where's everyone?, i said climbing down the stairs stiffling a yawn. There's a note
Get some rest, the doctor is gonna be there tomorrow.

X.L

With that i prepared myself for bed i have an appointment tomorrow, i tucked myself in and i started wondering.

Today was one of the weirdest days of my life i sighed and let sleep take me.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
A/N

Sorry for the late updates 😔