five

I thought over every excuse that came into my head

I thought over every excuse that came into my head. But the words just wouldn't come out of my mouth.

In truth I didn't want to lie to the few brothers that liked my presence. Well, I hoped they didn't mind me living with them.

"I...I-I,"

"What the hells going on?" Another voice, one I despised at the moment came from the doorway.

Damon walked over to Wyatt and took the 2 bottles out of his hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" He shouted, giving me a raging glare. I could almost see the fire in his eyes.

I flinched back at his tone, into Callan's chest. He placed a comforting hand on my shoulder but I could tell he wasn't best pleased either.

Rushed footsteps followed after and I was already despising my life further, willing it to pause so I could escape the situation.

"What happened?" The deathly calm voice of my eldest brother said, I couldn't even think of looking him in they eyes when he walked over and took the bottles from Damon.

I could sense the others presence from the doorway.

"What are these Victoria?"

I stayed silent until he walked over and lifted my chin so I would look at him.

"What. Are. These?"

"Bottles." I smiled weakly.

"Now isn't the time for being a smartass Victoria, why do you have them." He asked sternly, but his emotionless face never faltered in the slightest.

"Because they belong to me." I smiled weakly again, hoping to delay the inevitable.

"Fine then. I'll take these and when your ready to tell the truth, come find one of us." With that said, he walked right out of my room.

The others followed suit before only Damon was left.

As he was leaving he grabbed my wrist.

"Your going to tell us why the hell you have them." He paused, "If you know what's good for you."

Tears welled up in my eyes but I refused to let them slip.

"Damon." The voice I recognised as Reuben called.

He let go of my wrist and closed the door behind him. I pulled my arm close to me as I let the tears dissipate.

Only then did I realise my ribs were starting to ache, and now, I didn't have the painkillers. I didn't plan on leaving my room to tell them, so I didn't have the sleeping pills, which meant I would have a nightmare. And, to top it all off, Damon decided to threaten me.

Or as he would probably say, give me some healthy advice.

I sighed and held my wrist in front of me, his grip would definitely leave a bruise.