twenty seven

Why would I slap him? Surely I didn't have any reason to, tonight was fun, a lot better than this past week altogether

I couldn't hide my shock as he kissed me though.

His lips were surprisingly soft as they moved slowly in sync with mine. My heartbeat increased and a red tinted blush covered my cheeks as he pulled away. The kiss was merely a few seconds long but didn't stop words from getting caught on the tip of my tongue.

My first kiss was taken by a mafia leader.

The loud banging of fists on the window and the front door opening impeccably fast pulled us both out of our daze though.

Thackery grinned down at me from the doorway while the rest of my brothers scowled at Blaze through the window with murder in their eyes.

"Victoria," he exclaimed," I was waiting for this day to come. Eighteen years." Thackery placed a hand over his heart while both me and Blaze looked at eachother with a confused stare.

"What do you mean?" I asked, half tempted to smack him for ruining the moment.

His lips curved up into an evil smirk while amusement danced in his eyes.

"Blaze, thank you for taking care of my sister tonight but I guess we should be making her some supper right about now." Thackery explained with mock sadness.

Blaze glanced down at the expensive looking watch on his wrist before Thackery again,"It's 10pm." He stated.

"Ah, yes. But nevertheless, I'm sure you have evil mafia don business to attend to." My brother explained in a knowing tone.

"I do have a business meeting with Ace Marino." He replied casually before looking down at me with a fond smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow, amare." He placed a kiss on my cheek and I smiled at him before he walked towards his car.

As he reversed, Thackery waved frantically at him like a father sending his son off to college.

Once he was safely out of the driveway Thackery grinned down at me,"Time for rules and regulations little sister." He stated evilly, pulling me inside the house.

When we walked into the living room, my brothers were all standing in an unwavering line with their arms folded. Angry or dismissive expressions were settled on their features as Thackery gestured me to sit down.

As soon as I was seated they began a lecture.

"That deserves a punishment," Damon started immediately," the audacity to kiss a boy-" Damon's rant was cut off when Callan whispered something to him.