⤷ 4

Mark went to the other side and entered the car and started driving while taking glances at her

Mark went to the other side and entered the car and started driving while taking glances at her. She slept soundly.

He picked her up and entered his house.

The lights suddenly switched on and Mark saw Taeyong, and Yuta get up from the couch.

'Aecha? What is she doing here?' Yuta asked as soon as his eyes fell on the unconscious girl in his hands.

Mark ignored them and walked towards his bedroom.

He opened the door and went towards his bed. He laid her down the bed and brushed off her hair that was falling on her eyes.

After that, he went outside, in the living room, where around 20 more guys like him were sitting.

He walked towards them and Yuta looked at him angrily. 'Why is she here?'

'How do you care?' Mark deadpanned.

'Lee Minhyung. I think we all need an explanation.' Taeyong said.

'Yes, Hyung.' Mark said, looking down.

Mark sat down and looked at the boys. 'She saw me killing Doyun. I told her not to tell it to anyone. I dropped her home and then I don't know how, but she called me and told me that her wallet was missing-'

'Oh so that's why she was asking for your number!' A purple-haired boy answered. It was Donghyuck.

Mark gave him a look and Donghyuck, who was smiling like an idiot, pressed his lips into a thin line.

'We went back to find it, but we couldn't. So I took her home again and then I met Hajun and two more. But I killed them.'

'Mark, you messed up.' Another guy, with red hair said. This was Taeil.

'And now, I think, she will have to live with us. Right Taeyong?' A tall guy, Johnny, asked.

They looked at their leader.

'Tomorrow, Mark, you will explain everything that was decided right now, to her. And she better not tell it to anyone. Or else, she'll get killed. Understand?'

'Yeah.'

'She can sleep in my room.' Yuta said. They nodded.

Yuta went to Mark's room and saw Aecha sleeping peacefully. He smiled softly, and picked her up, and took her to his room. He put her on the bed and laid beside her.

*

The next morning, Aecha woke up in an unfamiliar room. She looked beside her and saw a figure, with his back faced towards her. He had white hair. She knew who it was. Yuta.

She looked for her phone and found it on the bedside table. She unlocked it and looked at the time. It was 7:58 am. Her classes started at 9.

She got up and went outside the room with confused eyes. She walked through the halls of the huge house. She suddenly bumped into someone.

'Oh Aecha, you're awake.' She heard a familiar voice. Donghyuck.

'What are you doing here Hyuck?' She asked.

'Aecha.' A voice from behind her said. She turned around and saw Yuta. 'Come here.'

He pulled her wrist gently and took her to his room.