⤷ 5

'Look, I

'Look, I..I know, there are a lot of questions going through your mind, but I just need you to listen to me. Can you do that for me, please?' Yuta asked

She nodded slowly as she looked Mark standing at the door.

'But first you have to promise me two things, one, you are not going to freak out, and two, you are not going to tell anyone. Understand?' She nodded again. 'Okay so basically, you know NCT, right?'

'Yeah, and now if you're going to tell me that you're the biggest mafia in Korea, NCT, and you expect me to believe it....then you're absolutely right.' She ranted. 'I already knew about Donghyuck. I didn't know about you too though!'

'Y-you knew about Donghyuck?'

'Yeah...Jaemin told me, though I don't know how he got to know. Is Jaemin also a member of NCT?'

'Son of a bitch!' Yuta yelled as he got up but Aecha held his wrist and pulled him down.

'You didn't explain why I'm here?'

The two looked at each other and nodded.

Aecha walked through the halls with her friends, Yuki, Minsung, and Dawon. She looked towards the 9 boys, Lucas, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Donghyuck, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung.

Her eyes met with Mark's and he looked away. They walked to their first class, that was Geography. Hyuck came and sat beside her, and smiled at her.

Everything seemed normal between them because Dawon and Yuki were sitting behind them and they didn't want it to look like Aecha knew something.

The whole day was normal, that's what everyone thought 'cuz they didn't know anything that happened a few hours ago.

*

She sat in Mark's car, as she waited anxiously, looking outside the window, at Mark who was talking to his other friends, who weren't in NCT. He smiled brightly, and Aecha couldn't recognise the ice cold Mark she saw a few hours ago.

Mark bid his friends goodbye and entered the car. He looked at her and said, 'Taeyong hyung wants to see you, he wants to see if you can join our gang. He wants to see your potential, you know.'

'What? Really? But....'

'Are you okay with it?'

'Yeah...yeah it's alright.'

Mark drove home quietly, not even sparing a glance at her when she sang along to the songs that played on the radio.

They finally reached home and as they went inside, Mark said, 'Meet me in the living room in 10.'

She nodded and headed to Yuta's room. She changed into a sweatshirt, and started heading to living room when she heard Mark's voice, 'Doyoung Hyung! Where is my watermelon?' She chuckled.

She went to the living room and was met with 2 boys. On the couch sat Taeyong, who smiled after he saw her. And Mark was in the kitchen, looking for his watermelons.

'Hey, Aecha. I'm Taeyong, the leader of NCT.'

She nodded and bowed.

'Now, you do know that you are going to stay with us, right?'