⤷ 13

'Yah! Aecha!' The two turned behind, looking at Yuki

'Yah! Aecha!' The two turned behind, looking at Yuki. 'Was that all true?'

'What?'

'About you guys...fake dating and stuff.' She said, her voice getting softer.

Aecha looked at Mark, and Mark patted her head while nodding. She started jumping like a little baby, as she pulled Yuki by her hand.

*

'So that's why we're pretending to date.' Mark completed and Aecha sipped on her coffee and then with the other hand she closed Yuki's dropped jaw.

'And I couldn't take it without telling you so I had to...but please don't tell Dawon.' Aecha mumbled.

'Aww, anyways, does anyone else know?' Yuki asked.

Mark nodded. 'Well, Donghyuck knows, and Minsung too.'

'Minsung knows?!' Yuki whisper-yelled. 'How did he know?'

'You know how he's like, he notices every single thing, so he already knew we were pretending on the first day itself, and he forced us to tell him the reason...so we did, cuz you know, Aecha trusts him, says he's better at keeping secrets than Dawon.' Mark explained.

'But, like, won't your members get angry that you told me?' Yuki asked.

'We've already talked to them about that.' Aecha winked.

'Oh, alright, you better protect me Aecha. You're my bodyguard from now on.'

'Wow.' She mumbled.

*

The next day in school, the biology teacher asked them to do an assignment in groups, in researching about how sexual contact can lead to infectious diseases.

The teacher had allowed the number of members in each group to be 3, maximum. So Aecha, Mark, Yuki, were in one group, and they decided to stay back at the library after school.

Dawon and Donghyuck teamed up with someone else.

And there they were, sitting around at the large table, discussing about it.

'I think, that it mainly happens because, people don't use proper protection while having sex.' Aecha said.

'So? Do you expect them to wear clothes and have sex?' Yuki asked.

'Shut up Yuki.' Mark said, and looked at Aecha. 'I think you're right.' He said, softly.

'Yeah, of course, you would agree to her, come on man, do you think I'm an idiot?' Yuki asked.

'What are you talking about?' Aecha asked.

'It means that Mark is being really obvious and you are being really oblivious, Aecha.' Yuki said, as she continued reading the biology books.

'What do you mean that I'm being too obvious?' Mark asked innocently.

'You guys clearly like each other.' Yuki said.

'What the fuck, no ew.' Aecha said, scrunching up her face, as if she was disgusted, but the truth was that she did it to hide the pink shade that appeared on her cheek.

'We're just best friends...' Mark chuckled awkwardly and bitterly.

'Yeah, of course.' Yuki smirked.

'Uhh, it's getting late....should we go Mark?' Aecha asked.

'Yeah, let's go.'

*

It was 5 in the evening when Mark sat down on his bed, thinking something really important. Aecha was with Jisung and Chenle, playing video games with them.

Mark took his phone out.